Thursday, June 14, 2012

Celebrating My Birthday Today!

Going back to a birthday many years ago...at the house on Magnolia Drive in Augusta.  With my friend Judy Moody Monsalvatge on the left.  A prissy birthday tea hosted by Mama, complete with a silver punchbowl--in the background!

Today my birthday was truly "All About ME!!!  I used this festive dinnerware by Fiestaware all day!

Started off the day with some "Clean Living" food and green tea... 

Headed out for an early dinner..."Here's What I Wore
The skirt is the 'Turquoise Laroc Panel, by Lilly and with a plain white tee.

My Accessories:  The coral and aqua monogrammed necklace is from The Pink Monogram, the bracelet is from The Snappy Turtle.  I wore Chanel No. 5, carried my white iPhone cover, my lipstick is 'Marigold' by Elizabeth Arden.  The white sandals are Jack Rogers and I wore my pearl earrings, 'Oyster Perpetual' Rolex, and 'Eternity' wedding band, by Cartier.

Serving cherry-topped chocolate cupcakes and wearing my Jessie Steele Cherry Cupcakes 'Audrey' apron...the same retro chic apron worn by Charlotte in SATC 2!

A little birthday treat during "Merlot Hour"

Cupcake themed boxes by Wilton to transport cupcakes for my little friends!

Definitely will be out shopping tomorrow with my birthday cash!!!

21 comments:

{Ashley} said...

Happy birthday!!!! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Happy Birthday Miss Janice! I hope your day has been filled with much joy!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Tammy B said...

Happyy Birthday!!!!!

Bea said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice! Hope you had a great day, and that your life is blessed...

I own the same apron and love it!!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Happy Birthday Miss Janice!

jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice! Can't wait to see what cute things you get with your birthday cash!!

animalhsz said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice!

Rose Chandler Johnson said...

Cute story Miss Janice. And don't you look cute. (And it was my birthday on the 12th and grandson's today!) Oh my. My girls and I just love those Jessica Steele aprons. They are all so cute. You know how difficult it is to find those things now, unlike when we were growing us. Then all the ladies had a collection of them. Along with a collection of embroidered hand kerchiefs. I search antique stores for those kinds of treasures now-a-days. Enjoy your fun blog.

sle said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice! I hope it's been everything you hoped for!

Mary Douglass said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice! Love your cute little olden picture. I could have been standing there with you and your friend because I wore dresses just like that! :)
You're a little doll is your spiffy little apron and some yummy cupcakes!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Miss Priss. Cupcakes look great. Have a fab time shopping.

Lori

Paula@SweetPea said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fabulous day.

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I hope had a fabulous birthday. Happy Birthday!

annie said...

Happy birthday Miss Janice and many more to come.

Glitterista said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Janice! Love the picture of you and your friend at your birthday tea. :)

Suburban Princess said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Your cupcakes are adorable!

Happy Birthday!

LillyB said...

Happy Birthday sweet lady!!
Love Lilly

Meghan said...

A very happy belated birthday Miss Janice!

Brittany said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Miss Janice! I hope this year is filled with more memories and good friends than the previous.

Mrs.K loves pink and green said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Janice!!