Friday, June 15, 2012

Three-Alarm Tory Burch Logo Day!

Lord have mercy, I'm sure there's a fashion logo limit and I've probably gone over...it's a 3-ALARM TORY BURCH LOGO DAY!

"Here's What I Wore"  My skirt is the 'Crock Cooler' pattern by Lilly

My orange headband is monogrammed in pink, 'cuz the skirt has some pink in the print!


Tortoise hair barrette by J Crew, 'Eternity' wedding band by Cartier, and an orange iPhone cover.

Love my little Tory Burch necklace with the purse and shoe charms, the Tory Burch earrings, and orange Revas by Miss Tory!  Too much logo???  Nevah!


I'm carrying my Nantucket Lightship Basket pocketbook

Y'all have a great weekend...I'm off to take Mama to the Beauty Parlor...might instagram her OOTD later!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Too Cute!!
You are very put together!

Miss Kara

jeanie said...

Love your outfit, expecially your necklace! Glad you're getting to enjoy some time with your sweet Mama!

Katherine said...

I love Tory Burch and Lilly! Your blog is so cute. :)