Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Going through my photo albums


I've been cleaning out some of my closets lately and going through some of my photo albums...


I decided to take this task out on the front porch and relax and reminisce...I really should have gone to one of those "Scrapbooking" classes and organized my photos with cute little captions and such.  I didn't and mine are just thrown into albums, in no certain order.  Lord have mercy!  But I did come up with some oldies for my "Throwback Thursday" posts.  I'm not sure how long that can go on before y'all start sending me e-mails begging me to stop!


I love this new little wine bag sent to me by one of my readers...Kathleen's so sweet and always thinks of me!  It has freezer gel and keeps your wine chilled...perfect for the front porch "Chardonnay Hour!"


"Here's What I'm Wearing"  The coveralls are 'Ava Phipps Pink Fried Catfish' by Lilly and the pink polo shirt is also by Lilly...Chin Chin y'all!


5 comments:

Forever in Pearls said...

I love going through my parents photo albums. Unfortunately, I don't have any since everything seems to be digital now. Printing out all my photos is on my to-do list.

Kristen said...

I love your monogrammed wine glasses! Are they acrylic? Do you mind if I ask where they are from?

Lori said...

Bring the pictures on!! I love them. The time era brings back many great memories for me too. I really must get my pictures/slides/films on DVD so I can share them with family.

Have a wonderful week!!

Lori

CeCe said...

That little wine bag is GENIUS! Do you think it's something that can be bought online?

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh how I love those Lilly overalls! And the Throw~back Thursday posts are so fun, keep em coming!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled