Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How's Ya Mama and 'Em?

I've been in Georgia visiting with Mama.  I'll be taking her back down to Florida with me for the Summer.  Of course I brought along my "How's Ya Mama and 'Em?" tee, since it's so cute to wear with shorts. 

Brookhaven, Mississippi artist Rhonda Rayborn, designs these darling tee shirts featuring the saying "How's Ya Mama and 'Em?", which is really a Southern way of asking about your Mama and the rest of your family.
All of her charming tee shirts are based on sayings that are native to the South; i.e.,
 "Mess with this Georgia girl...you'll be messing with the whole trailer park!"

"Tennessee Girls are like all other Girls...Just Prettier!"

"Carolina Girls Love their Flip Flops!"


"Carolina Girls Want their Money Hangin' Where they Can See it!"

Last weekend I spent some time with my late BF Teresa Jane's family.  In this photo below {taken inside her celebrity-photo themed powder room} I'm wearing my "How's Ya Mama and 'Em" tee...

The front...pink and green cuteness.

The back...I love this tee and always receive compliments when I wear it!

My accessories:  Green pony cap, monogrammed in hot pink, a Queen Bea Designs basket purse with a hot pink grosgrain ribbon bow, 'Limeade' iPhone cover by Lilly, pink grosgrain pony bow, Chanel sunglasses with a 'Later Gator' Lilly sunglass strap, pink and green Jack Rogers sandals, 'Oyster Perpetual' Rolex watch, 'Eternity' Cartier wedding band, and pearl necklace & earrings. 

You can visit Rhonda's Facebook site HERE and take a peek at more of her cute designs!

3 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

LOVE all that pink and green! I do so hope you have a wonderful summer with your mother! I will be taking my Mama down to the beach for three weeks! Two of which will be spent with my daughter and Mama! We will have a ball together! I can't wait to start off my beach time with my two best girlfriends! We will have a lovely 10 days together. Then the family flies in for the rest of the summer! Oh I just can't wait!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Gail said...

Where do you buy the cute caps?

Unknown said...

I have got to find those cute tees! I need one (or several) ASAP! Darling, as always, Miss Janice.
xoxo
Laurie