Friday, February 22, 2013

Monogrammed Cuteness from the Pink Giraffe

I'm obsessed with my new monogrammed tissue box cover from The Pink Giraffe!  I love the geo print, the pink, and the green.


Eliza at The Pink Giraffe was so sweet to send me this preppy addition to my pink and green guest bath.  I love that it is monogrammed on both sides!

Eliza offers monogrammed linen covers or one like mine--galvanized metal.  You can choose your pattern, background color, and monogram style/color.

Of course it goes perfect with my Lilly shower curtain...

I'm also obsessed with starfish and seahorses right now!

And monkeys...but I've been obsessed with monkeys for years!

Pink...green...it never stops!

I finally hung the fabulous Lilly print my BF Joy gave me...more pink and green on the wall entering the bath area!



Visit Miss Eliza at The Pink Giraffe.  She has cute personalized loot for every occasion.  I love her monogrammed chandelier shades.  I bought my first shades from her back when I lived in Mississippi and can't wait to receive the pink ones she's creating for me now.  Be on the lookout for that post!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Loving the bright colors and using Lilly is the icing on the cake. I have a feeling this is Joy's bathroom when she comes for a visit. It's the perfect Florida bathroom!

Gramspearls said...

Miss Janice,

Now that's a shower curtain! The whole guestroom and bath makeover is wonderful. So cheery and bright. But, the shower curtain is the best.

Warmly, K

Tikaa Herridge-Cone said...

Love that shower curtain, the whole thing makes me want to grab a paint brush and go to town. I love pink and green.
Adorable,
Tikaa
www.totallytikaa.com

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Precious! I love every nook and crannnnnie! You simply do things right!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Alison said...

I love that shower curtain. Just the ticket on these cold, grey Winter days.

Ali x

MysteryRPh said...

Miss Janice,
Please allow me to introduce myself as your newest follower. Thank you for your classic inspiration and lovely tablescapes!
As a lover of all things Lilly, I am sure you have seen the Spring 2013 collection. I have already ordered a Lacina Dress in "Just Add Mint"; it will be lovely for Derby parties, come May!Something tells me you will love that print, too!
Kind regards,
Diane

Glitterista said...

I just adore your bathroom! Gorgeous details. :)

Anonymous said...

Younger Daughter is wanting to re-do her bathroom, and would love a Lilly shower curtain? Wherever did you find it? I think she would love it!!

Cheers,
Liz

Anonymous said...

PS. Just Googled it and found it at Garnet Hill. You are always an inspiration, Miss Janice! Thanks...