Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gameday Florida State vs The Citadel

We started out the morning ready for some football...



and some Chick-fil-A for Brunch!





I wore this dress from Mudpie available at Twelve Saturdays.  It was super comfy, which is more than I can say about the gold Revas!





First stop, The Wine Loft in Tallahassee for Merlot Hour with friends...



Next stop, on to The University Center Club at the stadium for more nibbles and sips!





Then it was time to watch some Seminole football.  Noles beat Citadel 37-12.


Go Noles!






5 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Oh my GRACIOUS!!! I pop over to see your blog every now and then and always LOVE what I find here, and now I know why . . . I'm a Seminole too!

I graduated with a BS and stayed around for a Master's degree just so I could see another football season (a-la- Deion Sanders).

Your dress and party things are adorable!

Adding you to my sidebar now and following you so I'll remember to read you all the time now!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

P.S. My blog is down right now, changing servers. I'll update with your info soon!

Miss Janice said...

Thanks for stopping by. Go Noles!

Donna said...

You look so cute in that dress! I was wondering how the shoes worked out for you. Are there any cute flats that are comfortable for more than a couple hours?

Miss Janice said...

Those evil Revas liketa killed my feet! Googling comfy Gameday shoes.