Friday, November 23, 2012

Pepi My Sweet Little Elf Is Back!!!

  Last year I introduced little Pepi to y'all...he's the poor cousin to that rich and famous Elf.  Pepi moved up from Mexico and helps me out during the holidays.  He is a very well-mannered elf.  The last time y'all saw Pepi, he was settled in for his long winter's nap.


Pepi is now awake and ready to party!!!


Pepi travels everywhere with me...here he is, riding shotgun in the BMW!

He goes to lunch with me and is usually well-behaved in public.

Like Miss Janice, he likes an evening toddy..."Naughty Egg Nog" is one of his faves!


I'm pleased to introduce to y'all Pepi's younger brother Pedro.  He's visiting us from Tijuana.  Pedro likes taking long walks on the beach, cliff-diving in Acapulco, authentic Mexican cuisine, and sippin' Dos Equis!  Although he's a bit wild and not as well-mannered as Pepi, he's welcome in our home just the same.

Pedro says "Hola y'all!"

Yesterday they were both busy scouring the newspaper ads for the best Black Friday sales.

Pepi and Pedro enjoyed "Go-Go Juice" Hour before heading out to get a place in line.

  We decided to hit up Target at 9:00 p.m.  Pepi's been before, so he knew what to expect, but Pedro had no clue!  Pepi told Pedro..."Just be glad we're not going to Walmart."

Pepi and Pedro playing on the Target red ball!

Pepi and Pedro playing on the Target barricade..."We're saving a spot in line for Miss Janice!"

Pepi is very happy with the cute loot we found!


Join Pepi, Pedro, and myself as we get the Christmas season started!!!   

10 comments:

gems4me said...

I love how you take the simple things and make them special.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh Miss Janice...now it is so clear to me! We are long lost cousins or kin of some sorts!! My hubby cracked up at this post and said , "I had NO idea that there was another woman out there as eccentric as you!" I resemble that remark! May you and "the boys" have mucho joy in this divine season!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

OMG that is sooo cute! I think that I need to get Piggy my chi chi an elf to hang out with...she winked at your Pedro! ;)

Lori said...

You're a riot!! Love those little elves. They have quite an active Christmas season at your house.

Natalie said...

I love this!

kd ATL said...

Miss Janice, like others, I feel like we are kindred spirits. Would love to know what is in the Naughty Eggnog. I didn't see it under the recipe heading.

Thank you,

Kathi
Marietta GA

Miss Janice said...

Kathi,
Here's the link to the recipe for my "Naughty Egg Nog" http://etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com/2010/12/miss-janices-naughty-egg-nog.html
Miss Janice

kd ATL said...

Thank you for the Naughty Eggnog recipe. It looks lovely served in the mint julep cups. I can't wait to try it later this week.

Kathi

PS - Set up my elves today- I think they may be related to yours.

Life so much better when we have fun.

kd ATL said...

Thank you for the Naughty Egg Nog recipe. It looks lovely served in mint julep cups (I love mint juleps.)

Can't wait to try this later in the week.

Kathi

PS- My little elves just came out to keep eye on the Christmas tree today. They belong to the Laughing Elves family of the North.

Merry Wife said...

Two Christmas elves on go-go juice would be quite the handful! Hope they helped you find some great bargains. :)