Friday, October 12, 2012

The Fresh Market Grocers--Pumpkin Obsessed!

I'm lucky that I live right smack in the middle of two Fresh Market Grocers!  This weekend I'll be hitting up the Pumpkin Festival Sampling Event.  The Fresh Market will be hosting this event at all their stores...special offers on pumpkin foods and samples!


I LOVE The Fresh Market for gourmet food products!

They get you in the pumpkin mood right at the front door!

It's a tradition for me to sip the "Coffee Samples" upon my arrival at the store.


Although I make my own Pumpkin Butter, I'm hoping to try The Fresh Market brand.  For those of you who don't make your own, this would make a great gift...placed on a plate together with some of The Fresh Market's Pumpkin Muffins or Pumpkin Nut Bread and wrapped with cello and an autumn-motif spreader.  Gift giving...Southern Style.


I think the Pumpkin Cider would make a nice hostess gift wrapped in a bottle bag and tied up with leaf garland.  Remember, presentation is everything!

I must buy this tea!  It sounds fabulous and I love that it's caffeine-free! Tea is healthy.  Pumpkin is healthy.  Win Win!

Of course, this Pumpkin Spice Coffee is my absolute fave!!!  I love this coffee and always get the caffeine-free.  Stock up now y'all...when it's gone, it's gone.

Pumpkin pie is a staple at my house during autumn.  Husband insist I keep one on hand at all times.

I'm so looking forward to getting more pumpkin goodies.  I was just there yesterday and bought the Pumpkin Ravioli and the Pumpkin Risotto.

Here's what I'm hoping to get tomorrow:

~Pumpkin scone mix...perfect for autumn tea time.
~Pumpkin salsa...must keep my entertaining pantry stocked with this.
~Pumpkin pretzels...A nice treat to serve in a silver dish.
~Pumpkin caramel sauce...How delish would this be over pancakes or cupcakes?!

I hope y'all have a fabulous, pumpkin obsessed weekend.

4 comments:

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I love TFC also, Mrs. Janice! Although I'm not a huge fan of grocery stores, I love TFC. It always gets me in the mood for whatever season it currently is. I'm heading there tomorrow to buy a pumpkin! They have the most gorgeous ones!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Rosemary said...

I'm adding pumpkin spice to my grocery list right now.

Laur said...

Oh I'm going to have to head to ours today! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love Fresh Market! I've never had pumpkin butter but I love anything pumpkin so I'm sure I'd love that.