Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Y'all's Tailgate Wineglass for the 4th

Happy 4th of July!  Have you seen the new Y'all's Products Tailgate Wine Glasses?


Lord have mercy...red solo cups on a stem!  I love it.  Perfect for tailgates!!!  And so very Southern and redneck!

You can even get stickers of your favorite team for your cups.  Must haves y'all!

So tonight, I was sippin' my Merlot from my Red Solo Cup Wineglass!

"HERE'S WHAT I WORE"  Looking a bit campy here...preparing to party!!!

Welcome back to my closet Tommy Hilfiger!  This is my second TH tote and I'm in love with the madras pattern and the logo!  The price was fantastic as well.  I'm looking forward to Tommy Hilfiger's fall line!

Wow, this is kinda a lame outfit y'all...blue grosgrain pony bow, red iPhone cover, Hermes cologne, gold monogrammed earrings, 'Eternity' wedding band by Cartier, and my 'Oyster Perpetual' Rolex.

Topsiders...for a comfy walk!


This will be me tomorrow...in the kitchen all day! Actually, I'm just gonna pour some Corky's BBQ sauce over some pulled pork I bought from Publix and hope for the best.  Y'all know Miss Janice is on her "Clean Living" diet, so it will be the most healthy 4th of July meal I can throw together!  With some strawberry shortcake on the side:)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy some time with family and friends on this most patriotic of days!!!

5 comments:

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

luv your pictures....and luv your festive apron....wish i could find one like it :)

Tricia said...

Oh, my goodness, I have a friend or fifty who NEED those wineglasses! I will have to order a gross of those. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So much fun! Have a great time! Happy Independence Day!

Victoria said...

LOVE the red cup goblets! Must get them for football season! Miss Janice, I am curious as to what inspired you to do the clean living diet? You are such a tiny thing it ca not be a weight issue! I have been doing tons of protein smoothies this hot summer, and am trying to incorperate greens (ie Cale, collard greens etc) into them. Living a clean life is no fun, I know, as a 5'2", 124lb, 57 year old woman!! Blaugh! Love your blog, and get much enjoyment from it! Thank you!

Ioana-Carmen said...

awesome!

FashionSpot.ro