Merry Merry Christmas Meme/Tag!
I have been tagged by Miss Southern and Preppy!
The instructions are to copy, paste, answer, add a question, then tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll.
1. What is/are your favorite Christmas movie(s)?
A Christmas Story
2. Favorite Christmas Song?
Christmas in Dixie, by Kenny Chesney
3. Favorite holiday memory?
Christmas spent with friends in Sunrise, Florida many years ago--watching their two girls scream as they opened each gift! It was so hilarious.
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make?
5. Have you ever made an igloo?
Excuse me, I don't think so!
6. Do you love Starbucks?
With all my heart!
7. What makes the perfect snowmen?
I have no idea...I've never made one.
8. Not sure what happened to #8, so we'll move on...
9. Best gift you ever received?
A Cartier wedding band from my husband.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph?
11. Silver or gold?
It depends on my mood.
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?
My santa all decked out in the foyer wearing a cheetah print scarf.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style?
Themes, themes, themes!
14. Do you hang stockings?
Oh yes and I better get some good stuff this year.
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?
Two--Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child?
I simply cannot remember.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas?
At home with my family.
18. When do you open presents?
Only on Christmas morning.
19. Real tree or artificial?
20. Is there any chance you will have a White Christmas?
Not a chance here in South Florida.
21. Does your Church do a special service on Christmas Eve?
22. Do you send thank-you notes for Christmas gifts received?
Of course I do.
I tag Donna at Designs 47th Street, Liz at Rose Vignettes, and Debbie at Confessions of Plate Addict. If you've already done this, don't worry about doing it again. If you haven't, I hope you'll participate in this Merry, Merry Meme!
Miss Janice, thank you so very much for tagging me for the Christmas Meme. I must decline as time is so limited right now. I hope you'll choose me another time. Thank you for understanding. Thanks also for your compliments about my faux arrangements.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hi Miss Janice!
I'm so excited! I love this stuff. I will have to do in the next couple of days, but I will do it.
I enjoyed your answers. It helps me to understand your mindset better. Curious to know what question you added.
I added the last question about the thank-you notes:-)
Hi Miss Janice! I have my answers all ready and will post them Christmas day! Joyeux Noel...Debbie
These memes are so fun...it gives us a little insight into your being...and you are a keeper, Miss Janice! Merry Christmas! ;-) Bo
Have a wonderful time with your mother during her visit. My mom is 83 and in good health right now.
Your trees are very pretty!
....I'm still chuckling at your reaction to our snow LOL ....and your answer to ever making an igloo : )
We'll have to send you a snowman if you've never made one LOL
Can you imagine receiving one in the mail ;)
Wishing you a warm but Merry Christmas in your new home.
Post a Comment