Monday, March 2, 2015

Monogram Monday

I'm just starting my collection of these cute monogrammed bangles by Stacy Brown Designs.  I was concerned that they would be too large for my wrists, but I wear mine with a cluster pearl bracelet and it holds them on just fine.  So far I have the "Check Ya Self" red and white buffalo check, "I Stripe the Way You  Work It" animal print, and the "Check Ya Self" pink and white buffalo check.



My friend Joy always mixes red and turquoise and I really like the two colors together.  


 Today I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone and wearing turquoise with red! I have to take advantage of the sunny days in Middle Georgia, so I'm wearing a gingham button down with a turquoise sweater.


I love these monogrammed bangles and here are just few on my "Wish List."  The geometric pattern is adorable.

Love this one with a clover pattern.

Yikes, I needed this one for Mardi Gras!

I wear a lot of pink and orange in the summer and this one is perfect.  It's a must-have for me!

I purchased my bangles through Frillseeker's Gifts...they have a cute shop in Destin, Florida full of cute loot!  Speaking of Frillseeker's, and because it's Monogram Monday, look at these adorable wreaths shown on their homepage.  I absolutely love the doors and the wreaths!








2 comments:

Kathie Truitt said...

You look FABULOUS in all of these!

Miss Janice said...

Thank you Miss Kathie, but I must confess some of them are from the SB website. She has adorable bangles! By the way, Texas is agreeing with you. Looking fabulous!!