Monday, August 13, 2012

Prissy and Preppy Personal Cooler

I'm so excited that my monogrammed painted cooler arrived just in time for a road trip to Mama's house.  Painted coolers are all the rage now and I've searched all over the internet for one I could use for road trips or to carry to the beach.  This one is a 12-quart personal size and perfect for my needs.  Sav at Suit Your Fancy Creations did a fabulous job!


Sav offers various Lilly Pulitzer pattern designs, sports team images, and pretty much whatever you desire to showcase on your cooler.  Since I change my mind so often, I decided to go with no pattern...just pink on the bottom and lime green on the top.  I simply adore this cooler!

Of course, I was totally sold with the monogram and pearls!  This is ever-so prissy and still preppy and cute!

Sav will hand-paint a personal cooler for you into whatever design suits your fancy.  They are painted with acrylic paint, sealed twice, and then sprayed with a water-resistant sealer.

Take a peek at just a few of the options:

A Lilly design...

Love this design...

And, you don't have to add the pearls...

These coolers would make a great gift for students going away to college.  Have the cooler painted with their monogram and stuff it with goodies for their dorm/apartment!  Oh-so cute y'all!

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Adorable! I love the pearls and monogram!!

KK

AngelaV said...

How cute is that!!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Yaaaay! I am so glad you got a cooler! My Lilly cooler that I painted last summer is still kickin it for me! It's the little things in life that make the difference! Your pearls are just gorgeous on the monogram.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I'm obsessed with your cute cooler :) It couldn't be any more perfect!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Tikaa Herridge-Cone said...

Your cooler is FaBUloUs!!! I need one just for my Diet Cokes.

Tikaa
green acres brenham.blogspot.com