Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Style File

Today I have chosen Sandee Royalty as my favorite blogger with style. Sandee is the author of the blog Kate Spade-Aholic and also designs absolutely adorable custom-made skirts. You can take a peek at these skirts on her Sandee Royalty website and she also offers the skirts at her Etsy site.

In this photo, she wearing her "
Katie Skirt."
"Life can be colorful if we view it through rainbow glasses."
~Sandee Royalty

Take peek inside her colorful closet...
How cute is this...look at her Kate Spade 'Quinn' bags! Those are fabulous!
Love the black and white stripe fabric she used in her closet...
There's a lot of inspiration to be found here...NO MORE DRAB CLOSETS Y'ALL! I have a closet redo planned...just gotta get myself together.
Sandee loves wearing tights and cute ballet flats...keeping it colorful!
Here she is getting another 'Quinn'
This is another one of her custom designs...the pink 'Hartley'...so cute!
Here she is modeling her 'Katie' design in red gingham.
This is the Sandee Royalty houndstooth 'Katie' skirt. Love the Kate Spade necklace!
Here she is modeling one of her Kate Spade summer dresses...so cute!
Sandee wore this adorable polka dot dress {from KMart} with her Kate Spade accessories and pocketbook. Y'all know I'm a fan of buying cute loot from wherever, just as long as it's cute...and this is SO cute!
This navy dress was accessorized with more cute Kate Spade loot!
For even more inspiration from Sandee, y'all can follow her tweets on Twitter here.

Thank you to Sandee for allowing me to share her photos on my blog and thanks to y'all for visiting with me today. I hope you have taken away a bit of inspiration from Sandee's world!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Janice you make me feel so special! I think I need to go shopping to celebrate being featured on your blog!
Thank you for the honor!

PoshMomma said...

Sandee is just darling & her clothes are right up my alley. I too am Kate Spade obsessed. Ever since Deborah Lippman took over I just cant't get enough. It's fashion meets whimsy.

Suburban Princess said...

What a fun post! I love the use of colour and fun patterns!

I've had my eye on the Quinn for ages - one of these days I should pick on up!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

So cute! Thanks for introducing us to your new friend!

Kathie Truitt said...

Excuse me, I'm goin' over to Miss Royaltey's to shop. Every single one of those skirts and dresses would go perfect with my cowboy boots. Every. Single. One.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh my goodness! I had to head straight over to Sandee's blog! I am over the moon! What FUN! Thanks for featuring her.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Michelle said...

I get lots of inspiration from Sandee and found your blog through her. My favourite of these photographs has to be the glitter flats. Sandee brings energy and enthusiasm to her posts which is infectous. Thanks for featuring her!