Saturday, January 28, 2012

CELEBRITIES AND THE BIRKIN BAG

Yes, celebrities do love the Birkin bag. Birkins are all over Hollywood and Beverly Hills!

Bless Martha Stewart's heart, she carried her brown Birkin into court everyday during her stock fraud trial!

Beautiful Giuliana Rancic, with her handsome husband Bill on one arm and her noir Birkin on the other! They are a gorgeous couple and she is certainly a fan of the Birkin!
Melissa Rivers is photographed with her Mama, Joan Rivers. Melissa is carrying a stunning graphite Birkin.
Nicole Richie...de rigueur pooch on one arm and a noir Birkin on the other.
Lord have mercy, the Kardashian girls and Mama Kris at a Lakers game...they are all fans of the Birkin. LOVE their iris Birkins and of course the noir Birkin. Kim Kardashian is a huge fan of the Birkin and reportedly has tons of them, but...
Not even Kim Kardashian can stand up to the "Queen of Carrying Birkins" Victoria 'Posh' Beckham. The former Spice Girl owns approximately 100 Birkins...the value of her collection--TWO MILLION U.S. DOLLARS!!! You can read about her collection at The Daily Mail here.

'Posh' truly lives up to her stage name since she carries the extravagant handbag on one arm and has her handsome husband David on the other.

Victoria carrying a gorgeous wine croc Birkin.
Here's Miss Priss with her white Birkin. Lord, I wouldn't want the white one. For one thing, if I got one spot of anything on it, I would just die. Another thing, I could only carry this pocketbook from Easter to Labor Day. Not cost effective at all! But, it's cute!
Victoria and her pink ostrich Birkin...please check out the prissy way she's holding the bag! Lord, Victoria can pose.
Now, here's Victoria with my favorite--the orange Birkin. I love her dress and her whole look here!
Showing off her toned arms and her taupe Birkin. Wow!
This is a somewhat demure look for Victoria...carrying her golden tan Birkin.
My, my! I do love her baby blue Birkin!
Miss Janice could definitely rock this outfit. Love the skirt, the white twin sweater set and the lavender Birkin. I would add a pearl necklace, pearl stud earrings, and a pair of white Revas! Oh, and my Chanel sunglasses. Yes ma'am!
For a lady who collects the world's most coveted handbag and "has the most Birkins", this is her "Crown Birkin" with a price of $104,000. It's the Himalayan croc Birkin, with a three-carat diamond on the lock. What can I say y'all?


10 comments:

Meghan said...

I'd love to own a Birkin...esp. that pink one & the orange one.

I have an obsession with Coach though...much more affordable. :>)

Unknown said...

Love the variety - - but I have settled on indigo - - only need to decide the size.
Have a happy one, Janice!
xxoo Jennifer
@atthebluebarn

highheeledlife said...

Oh my dreams of the the elusive Birkin! ... Great post Miss Janice! I've read read Bringing Home the Birkin and can't wait to read your thoughts on it!! blessings, HHL

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Cute, fun, love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Socially Savvy said...

Dreamy post Miss Janice. I do adore The Birkin and look forward to your book review. What a fun book! xoJoy

Anonymous said...

I've wanted one since I was 16. Should have got one then - it would have paid for itself by now! Now I am a mother it feels too indulgent - darn it! Great post Miss Janice!

Sue said...

I remember the grief the press gave Martha about bringing the Birkin to court....May not have been such a good idea ;)
The orange one is my favorite too.

PoshMomma said...

A 3 carat diamond in the lock?! Delicious details, Miss J ! Great post.

I Do Declare said...

I think I like the graphite color one the best!

Amber said...

Imagine how many hungry children she could feed with the money from just one of her coveted bags!!!!!