Friday, November 5, 2010

AUTUMN WREATH

Autumn has finally arrived to South Florida! Tonight we are enjoying the cool weather and having some chili for supper...acting like we live up North or something:) Out-of-town company is coming tomorrow and I'm excited to actually NEED to wear a turtleneck!

This week I've been busy getting a little Thanksgiving decorating done. I took down my 'spooky' wreath and hung something a bit more Autumn-ish. Take a peek...

I love the the pumpkins, pinecones, berries, and feathers and added our wooden monogram initial. I think the monogram gives the wreath a little more personality! The wreath is beautiful on the front door and pairs well with the "Thanksgiving Tree" which is very near to the door.

I'll be back on Sunday with photos of the tree y'all!!! Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

highheeledlife said...

What a gorgeous wreath, Miss Janice. Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving Tree! xo..HHL

Town and Country House said...

Beautiful wreath! I love adding the initial letter--what a great idea!

Mimi said...

Very pretty wreath. Have fun with your company while enjoying your autumn weather ~ it's going to be a chilly 30 here on the Acre tonight.

Lori said...

The wreath is gorgeous. I agree that the "G" on it is a nice touch. Very elegant. Can't wait to see your tree. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori
(Lmsbartow)

Bea said...

Love the wreath, Miss Janice... Have a nice weekend with your guests!!

The Aiken ite said...

Love the shimmer.

Jo said...

You can never go wrong with a monogram! What a beautiful wreath ~ the copper pumpkins are the perfect touch.

Jo

Lori said...

Great combo of colors. So perfect against the color of your door.

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Janice! Oh, I love your Thanksgiving wreath! You're going to have a Thanksgiving tree? I'm not jealous, no no Nannette, not a bit! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Teresa Jane said...

The G in that wreath is gorgeous girlfriend.

Unknown said...

Love the wreath!

PoshMomma said...

Oh Miss J! That wreath!!! *Swoon* What's the story behind it? Did you design it? J'adore!