Monday, September 17, 2018

Pumpkin Pretties and Goodies at Williams-Sonoma

It is that time of year when I become obsessed with everything pumpkin....the décor, the scents, and the tastes of pumpkin.  Williams-Sonoma never disappoints with their seasonal merchandise.  These are just a few of the autumn/pumpkin items on my wish list:

These pumpkin crackers will add a fun, festive look to any autumn tablescape.  They are stuffed with a party crown, jokes, riddles, and party games.


Botanical Pumpkin Crackers


I love the colors and print of this tablecloth.  It is machine washable and available in several sizes.

Botanical Pumpkin Orange Tablecloth, 70

The 20" square matching napkins...also machine washable.

Botanical Pumpkin Napkins

The pumpkin-motif porcelain dinnerware is gorgeous!

Botanical Pumpkin Rim Dinner Plates

The mugs would be perfect for sipping apple cider or a pumpkin spice latte.
Botanical Pumpkin Mugs

I already have these adorable pumpkin napkin rings...they can be used now through Thanksgiving and year after year.  They never go out of style.


Pumpkin Napkin Ring

Speaking of the scents of autumn...this candle has pumpkin, with scents of cinnamon, ginger, and cloves!  LOVE this candle.  Pumpkin scent...all through the house!

Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Candle
Pumpkin Spice hot chocolate?  Lord have mercy, this sounds good!  Just combine it with heated milk and voila!  This makes staying home on a Saturday night fun!



Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

Since I fail at making my own pumpkin bisque, I must try this.  All I have to do is heat this soup starter with vegetable or chicken broth.  I think I could do this.

Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Bisque Soup Starter

I need this because I LOVE pumpkin bread and the pecan pumpkin butter sounds delicious!  The bread mix makes 12 muffins or one 4" x 8" loaf.  The butter size is 13.5 oz.  I'm sure that pecan pumpkin butter would also be wonderful on scones or crumpets!

Williams Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix & Pecan Pumpkin Butter Set

Yes, I think a shot of this pumpkin spice coffee syrup would go well with my coffee!  It will also be delish drizzled over ice cream and pancakes.
Williams Sonoma Coffee Syrup, Pumpkin Spice





4 comments:

Unknown said...

How disappointing! Because I live in England, Williams-Sonoma does not ship here and therefore I am unable to view the photos you posted. Too disappointing, as I love anything Pumpkin based. The Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate just sounds too divine for words 🎃🎃🎃🎃

Nancy Rosalina said...

Miss Janice, I love William Sonoma! The napkins and table cloth are beautiful!!!

Alison said...

I was wondering why I wasn't able to see the photos, but your first comment has cleared that up for me. I say you can never have too many pumpkins! Its no wonder the majority of my Halloween decor is pumpkin - jack o lantern themed.

Donna said...

Williams Sonoma has such pretty pumpkin decor. Pumpkins, gourds and squash decor can stay until after Thanksgiving or when winter decorating begins.