Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

My wish list is never ending.  I keep this binder with a list of of stuff I want, full of pictures and fabric swatches.  It's my hard copy Pinterest....just in case my husband hits the lottery--or in his case, the World Series of Poker!


I've had this photo forever...I love the window treatments, the chairs, the pillows, and Secretary desk.

In the winter months, I always covet pretty little things for the table...silver and crystal.

I have had this punch bowl set on my list for years.  I really could have used this during the holidays, so I'm going to focus on getting it soon.  Of course I want it engraved with my monogram.


Why I have never purchased a silver tea urn is beyond me.  Again, this has been on my list forever and I'm going to move it up the list as well!


I adore these Waterford liqueur goblets and need a set for shots of Baileys.



No Southern table is complete without silver iced tea goblet coasters.  On my list!


13 comments:

Leiah said...

I'm fortunate enough to have iced tea goblet coasters in my china pattern but ohhhhh, now I'm feeling the need (yes need, not want) for silver ones!

Lisa Bolling said...

Such beautiful things!! I love your binder, too.

Unknown said...

All of these are great! I especially love the Waterford goblets. In my opinion, every hostess needs Bailey's specific glassware.

Kari said...

I'm in awe of your organization!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope you get all of these beautiful things from your wish list! I love the lovely snap of the two chairs and the little secretary! Hope you're doing well and thank you for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Miss Janice said...

Yes, we need them Leiah!

Miss Janice said...

Thank you! I do love pretty things.

Miss Janice said...

My hostess on New Year's Eve served Baileys in them...obsessed!

Miss Janice said...

I've always been a little OCD with organizing!

Miss Janice said...

Still thinking about your sweet pup Shelia!

Lady Caroline said...

I love all the silverware you have on your wish list, Janice. Like myself, you share a love of such beautiful things. I too have a silver punch bowl, complete with ladle and cups on my wish list.

Lady Caroline said...

I too share a love of all things beautiful like yourself, Janice. I have a silver punch bowl, complete with ladle and cups on my wish list. I definitely 'Need' a tea urn now :) Mummy gave me her complete Waterford glassware set, it really is so gorgeous. I also 'Need' silver ice tea coasters.

Alison said...

Why have I not thought to do this before? A wishlist binder! I love my Pinterest, that's for sure, but sometimes you want something physical to flip through and update.

Ali x