Monday, November 11, 2013

Forever Chic

Ooh la la...another darling book about those stylish Frenchwomen to add to my ever-growing stack of French chic literature!  I love this new little book by Tish Jett--Forever Chic.  The subtitle is:  Frenchwomen's Secrets for Timeless Beauty, Style, and Substance. 
Forever Chic, by Tish Jett.  I love the tres chic cover!

The author, Tish Jett is also the author of the blog A Femme d'un Certain Age...written for us grown-up girls over 40!  Ms. Jett was a longtime American fashion journalist and moved to Paris to become the style editor of the International Herald Tribune and eventually the editor of American Elle.  She married a Frenchman and continues her writing today through freelance articles and her blog.

We Francophiles can never get enough of Frenchwomen and I certainly am captivated with the style of those French ladies over 40!  The book covers secrets of the Frenchwomen's allure, diet, skincare, exercise habits, and of course--the wardrobe.  Love it.

Forever Chic...a cute gift for your BFF for Christmas!

2 comments:

Farrah said...

I'm such a Francophile as well. Thank you for a new blog introduction.

Kari said...

I'm hopeless! American as fried chicken, lemonade and watermelon but I try.