Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Have You Met Gentleman Norman?

I would like to introduce to y'all to Gentleman Norman.  This precious Pomeranian is being cuddled by his owner and the love of his life, Laura Martella.


Norman co-authored a book, "Gentleman Norman...How To Be A Man"  with Ms. Martella.


Laura Martella's Mother, Patricia Zweig, passed away at the age of 72 with Alzheimer's and the book is a tribute to her...a portion of the proceeds goes to the Alzheimer's Association in San Diego.

Norman and his Grandmother...


Gentleman Norman dispenses advice on Grooming & Wardrobe, Manners, and Relationship Maintenance in his book and also on Facebook.  His Facebook posts really are adorable y'all!

I'm obsessed with Norman...look at his precious self, relaxing by the fireplace on his Louis Vuitton bed.

Norman always travels in style and stays at posh hotels.  His favorites are the Plaza Athenee in New York and The Peninsula in Beverly Hills.  Of course, room service is expected for this little gentleman.

Norman with his limo driver in New York City...always traveling in style!

Breakfast in bed with the New York Times...I love his style!

Neiman Marcus and other posh stores welcome Norman for his book signings.  Of course, he's a celebrity at Neiman Marcus!

Norman is obsessed with MacKenzie Childs 'Courtly Check', just like me!

I recommend Norman's book for all the gents out there.  Ladies, with Father's Day coming up in June, this would be a great gift for the Father in your life...or an anytime-gift, perfect for your husband, boyfriend, son, or brother.

So true Norman.  So true!

11 comments:

Nickie Clifford said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Isn't Norman the most precious thing anyone has ever seen? I'm not entirely convinced he isn't a cute little 'stuffed' Teddy Bear;) Too cute for words!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Is he not just adorable!

AngelaV said...

I usually don't like Pomeranians but this one is really cute. And he has great style too!

Lori said...

Isn't Norman just the cutest??

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

Norman surely is a handsome fella. I'd love for Jaycee to meet him :p This is such a cute book to get for William! Thanks for sharing, Miss Janice :)

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Norman is every inch the gentleman. Such a dapper and refined fella! My grand-pug Beaux could learn a thing or two from him.

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

I just adore him! I can't let me Chihuahua see this post, she would be so jealous of his travels.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

What a sweetheart of a dog! I usually like hound dogs, but this fluff ball is adorable!

Alison said...

Oh my word, I LOVE wee dogs, especially Jack Russells and toy poodles. One of these days, when we get into home ownership rather than home renting, I want to have two of the little monkeys.

Ali x

Rose Chandler Johnson said...

That little Norman is beyond adorable! It's amazing how much he looks like a toy. What fun!

Miss Jane said...

He is just too stinkin' cute!! I shared your post with a friend who shows Poms.