Monday, January 26, 2015

Monogram Monday--$1 Monogram Decals

This is my view when I'm doing the dishes.  I don't have a kitchen window above my sink with a fabulous view, so I keep my favorite little kitchen things nearby.  Cute napkins, boxwood plants, scented candles, and hand products help to cheer me up while I'm doing the dreaded chore.  I have tried many scents and although I love all the Park Hill candles, Seda France "Japanese Quince" is my absolute favorite.  I have the hand soap, hand lotion, and candles and the fragrance is amazing!  Of course my candle jar is monogrammed.

'Cuz if it's not monogrammed, is it really yours?


Today, I'm pleased to announce a great deal from Miss Sarah, who owns Vinyl Memories and More, a monogram decal shop on Etsy.  Sarah is a stay-at-home mom and creates vinyl decals to help pay for her schooling to become a Crisis Counselor.  I really believe that we were brought together for a reason and I hope that y'all will order as many decals as you can to help her business!

 You may purchase any of her three-inch decals (custom decals included) for only $1 each.  That's a steal y'all! You can also purchase any of her six-inch decals for $3 each!  This size is perfect to use for car monogramming.

This offer is good through January 31, 2015, or while supplies last.  Hurry and stock up on your decals!

No comments: