Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Paula Deen is Back Y'all!

Y'all know I love Paula Deen, so I was excited when she announced the news about her own network...The Paula Deen Network!  I have already signed up and you can too.  It's a paid subscription-based online offering and you can read more about it at her website.


I recently was invited to attend a private taping of her upcoming show...at the kitchen inside her home!  It was beautiful and Paula was her same down-to-earth Southern self!  I enjoyed watching her prepare her trademark comfort food, assisted in the kitchen by her son Bobby and his wife Claudia.   I love that Bobby and Claudia bring lighter-side options to Paula's recipes...so that you can choose--traditional comfort food or the lighter options.  Paula has such a bubbly personality and the news of her upcoming show gives me a renewed interest in her Southern recipes.


 

I was on stage with Paula and Bobby and came away with a gift of these chopping knives.  Of course I am happy to add these to my collection of Paula Deen kitchen cute loot! 


"HERE'S WHAT I WORE"  The shift is the Lilly P 'Ten Ton Bouquet' pattern, with pearls and a J Crew Jackie cardigan, Kate Spade summer purse, and Tory Burch summer Revas.

Paula is also on tour with her live shows...check out the schedule here.

4 comments:

Farrah said...

That is so neat, Miss Janice! Thank you for sharing.

Donna said...

Thanks for the news. I will check it out.

Donna said...

Yay for Miss Paula! I so enjoy your wardrobe posts. Inspires me to get my act together.

Tracey said...

Miss Janice I saw the Paula Deen show on her sneak peek PDN and I saw you with the fish tacos, lol Paula. She wanted to make sure everyone had a bite hehehehe she is so precious. I enjoyed that, so nice that you were able to be there live :)