Monday, April 2, 2012

April Friendship Gifts

Quick, get the milk...my April "Friendship Gifts" are perfect for dunkin'!
Annie's Whole-Grain Graham Bunny Crackers...These little crackers were a no-brainer for my Springtime "
Friendship Gifts!" Made in the shape of bunnies, they are the perfect snack for children and grown-ups. I found them in chocolate, chocolate chip, honey, and cinnamon.
The cute little polka dot cello bags and "
Happy Easter" toppers came from Hobby Lobby.
Easy peasy and a healthy treat to enjoy with a glass of milk! Hop Hop! Happy Easter!

5 comments:

erica said...

Very cute!!! I can't believe it's already April - I need to get working on my friendship gifts today! xo

Farrah said...

That's a great idea! I do hope your friends enjoy them!

Farrah

Beth Dunn said...

They are too cute!
xoxo
SC

Suburban Princess said...

My son loves all of the Annies products....so cute for easter!

Lori said...

How cute!!