Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Parade of Christmas Trees, Part 1

Welcome to Part 1 of "Miss Janice's Parade of Christmas Trees". All of the trees are beautiful and I will just let y'all look at the pictures and find the tree that you love the most...
The first two trees are from the home of Kathleen Ellis. This green tree is decorated for her dining room and is very prissy!!! You can visit Kathleen at her lifestyle blog HERE.

Kathleen decorated another tree...a white tree with beautiful crystal ornaments and tiaras all over it!





The next photo was sent in by Kate of NauticalByNature. The pink preppy tree is decorated with nautical theme ornaments and Kate said that next year she'll need a larger tree since her ornament collection has grown so much!
The next three trees were sent in by Lady Breland {Miss Jessica}. The first one is an Alabama Crimson Tide Tree...embellished with cute houndstooth ribbon and University of Alabama ornaments.
The Breland's are New Orleans Saints fans and this a glimpse of their Saints tree!




Miss Jessica decorated a tabletop tree for her children and placed it on the countertop in the kitchen.



This tree is from Leigh Hines of HinesSightBlog. The ornaments on the bottom part of the tree are handmade from the children's preschool days. The top portion of the tree is full of crystal ornaments Leigh collected as a single girl during her twenties. The children love to play with the stuffed animals surrounding the bottom of the tree...some of which belonged to Leigh as a child.

This tree is from LeAnn...It's a traditional tree in her den and full of sentimental ornaments. The cross-stitched tree skirt was made by her Mama y'all!
The next few trees are from a Georgia friend, Amber Davies. This tree is in her dining room. Amber's china cabinet is adorned and coordinates with her tree decor!



Amber decorated a small floor tree beside the nativity scene.


And one more of Amber's trees...

This tree was decorated by Dana Linn of Boerne, Texas. The photo was taken in her Texas home.

Be still my heart...Dana's precious little Yorkie Miss Lucy...seated on the sofa by the tree!

This tree is from Jennifer Richardson. Jennifer is recently married and her Mama passed down ornaments to her that have been in her family for two generations.
Look at this vintage Santa ornament on Jennifer's tree...these are the best.

This tree is from the home of Jessica Goughnour. Her beautiful tree is adorned with ornaments collected from travels...each ornament tells a story! Jessica has a new blog BowieToBaltimore. Y'all stop over and welcome her to the world of blogging.

This gorgeous green and red tree is from Laura Horton of The HortonFamily Blog. Love the ornaments {of course, I zeroed right in on the red fleur de lis} and the mesh garland. Fabulous!


The next two trees are from Stacy at Preppy and Pink NC blog. Look at this tree! Isn't it fabulous?!

Love the top treatment and the polka dot ribbon!
Cute picture frames, monogrammed ornaments, mesh garland, et cetera adorn this whimsical tree. Stacy believes that "bigger is better" when it comes to ornaments and anything can be used in the tree for decoration!
This another one of Stacy's trees...LOVE this pink and green tree! You can go HERE to see more photos of her trees:)
The next tree is from another reader of my blog--Amy Braswell. This pink and prissy tree is in her pink guest bedroom...
Prissy shoe ornament...
Prissy lady ornament...
Looks like a Lilly shift ornament...y'all know I love this classic shift...the ones with the bows on 'em!
Another one of my blog readers sent this photo of her fireplace mantel adorned for Christmas with trees! A vintage gold elf sits atop the mantel clock. Miss Kitty has her paw out? Her stocking hangs on the fireplace tools where she is able to reach it.
Last, but certainly not least...this cute tree was sent to me by Kathryn Lewter, a reader of my blog. Kathryn had her first baby boy last March and this precious circus-themed tree coordinated with his room decor. How cute is this y'all?!
Well, I hope that you found some inspiration here today...maybe for your tree this Christmas or next Christmas! I'll be back on Friday morning with Part II of "Miss Janice's Parade of Christmas Trees"

13 comments:

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

So many fabulous trees it's hard to pick a favorite!

Stop on over, I'm hosting a Graphic Image giveaway! :)

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Love all the trees. Thanks for sharing mine.

~CC Catherine said...

Hello Ms Janice...It's been forever since I've been fortunate to visit blogland...and I'm so glad I chose today's post to visit. Your first few trees I've been privy to see in person from years gone by...as they are in the home of my lovely longtime friend Kathleen Ellis. A day at Christmas time in her home is a time to remember...very special! All the trees are spectacular. What a fun post! Merry CHRISTmas friend! Hope to be back soon. ~CC Catherine

Bethany said...

Love them all! I adore Amber's china cabinet. So pretty. What a great idea to feature these decorations. xoxo

PS Be sure to visit my blog today. I have a giveaway for a dress from Elizabeth McKay.

Michelle said...

They are all so beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing this Christmas Tree Tour!!! Merry Christmas, sweet, Miss Janice!

nomo wino daph said...

OMGAWD!! I totally forgot to send you mine! I am so sorry:( I saved your email and and STILL forgot!!!

These are great my friend!!
XoXo

Anonymous said...

Love the trees, Ms. Priss! :) I love the decorations atop the china cab that matches her tree! Great trees!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

highheeledlife said...

These are all fabulous!!! xo HHL

Suburban Princess said...

Wow what a great collection of trees! I still haven't put a single ornament on mine. I must get on it this weekend!

Laura said...

Miss Janice, Love, love, love this post! I'll be linking to it later today on my own blog. And what a good eye you have {the red fleur de lis}!

Kate said...

I just love this idea and am so happy you included my tree! I'll be linking to this post tomorrow.

I'm seeing some great ideas for Christmas 2012 :)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

It's been fun to see so many wonderful tree posts this week. I love how creative they all are. Thanks for the tree tour...so fun!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Awww Miss Lucy is just the cutest little puppie! So many really wonderful trees - everyone did such a beautiful job with their decorations. They all have such personality!

Manuela