Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Julie is Lilly

Whoa! These hot summer days are making me very lazy!!! All I want to do is sit around with a glass of ice tea and read all y'all's blogs!!!

I'm getting ready for a fun 4th of July weekend...good food, the beach, the pool, and good friends.

I wanted to show y'all a couple of photos that just say "Summertime." Julie at BrownEyedBelleJulie sent me these precious pictures. She recently attended her cousin's wedding in Mrytle Beach, South Carolina. This darlin' dress in the 'Shorely Blue Silver Dollars' print by Lilly is perfect for a beach wedding...comfy, stylish, and a classic look. Julie accessorized the dress with white sandals, yellow shell-motif earrings, and a Kate Spade straw clutch pocketbook.

In the ocean...at Myrtle Beach!!!
Thank you Julie for sharing these photos with us! You look adorable!!!

Thanks to all y'all for stopping by today. If you would like to have your photo dressed in Lilly featured on my blog, e-mail them to me at Miss Janice {at} Miss Janice {dot} com.


20 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable! So perfect for a beach wedding and lots of other summer fun times.

The Tuscan Home said...

Beauitul! Julie is so pretty and knows fashion to a T! Love the dress and tan! ~Liz

ABC said...

I just love Julie AND her Lilly! How I wish I had my toes in the sand at this very moment!

Beeutiful by Design said...

So pretty! Jennifer

KDC Events said...

I LOVE that dress!!! So pretty =)

Suburban Princess said...

Adorable! Such a perfect colour for this time of year!

A Hint of Home said...

Such a pretty color and style. What a lovely setting for a wedding.

midnight macaroons said...

Cute Lilly dress.

Bea said...

That colour is just perfect for her skin tone... have a nice day, Miss Janice!

Julie Leah said...

That's me! And my dress!! Eeeee! Thank you, lovely lady!

mFw said...

She is just too cute! I will have tons of fun pics from Paris with Lilly on so I might email you one when I get back!

Annemarie said...

Love Julie! She looks so beautiful in that gorgeous Lilly!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am loving that dress, perfect for a beach wedding!

Kathie Truitt said...

I follow Julie's blog, too and here is what I love about here. First of all, she's a Virginia belle, and second of all she wears makeup. I don't understand the 'no-makeup look'. I know it's supposedly the look of the Northeastern prep/WASP, but everyone needs a little something.

Anonymous said...

Her dress is very cute and I loved how she paired it with the white shoes, very summer-y and perfect for a wedding!

BLC :o said...

She is just too cute for words. Xoxo-BLC

annie said...

She looks so lovely. That dress is just too pretty.
Have a happy and safe 4th of July Miss Janice.

Teresa Jane said...

Miss Julie looks very pretty on the beach. Teresa Jane is so envious.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Julie looks so pretty in her Lilly. Thanks for your sweet visit to my table this week. Wishing you a most happy 4th from my table to yours!

nannykim said...

Very pretty and Myrtle Beach is 20 minutes away from me except when there is traffic--ie like 4th of July weekend!