Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JUST ANOTHER PRISSY DAY

Yes ma'am y'all...today was just another prissy day in paradise! I attended a luncheon and meeting of the Stuart Woman's Club, stopped at Starbuck's for a fix, then into Dillard's to check out some Lilly. {Got to get my Spring/Summer wardrobe together!}

It was rainy and chilly in paradise today, so "Here's What I Wore"...
The pink cashmere sweater set--with precious pearl buttons--is from Saks Fifth Avenue and I wore my favorite lunch-y slacks, purchased at Macy's years ago.
Here's a photo of the little teapot brooch I wore...
The pocketbook I carried is a black shoulder bag with a BIG pink magnolia. The pink and black ballet flats are by Rangoni. I wore little teapot-motif earrings, my gold Rolex, my Cartier rollring wedding band, and a black grosgrain ribbon on my ponytail. My fragrance of choice today...'Coco Mademoiselle', by Chanel.

Well, the prissy part is over and I'm off to the gym!

Later tonight...American Idol!!! I'm such an 'Idolholic!' Here are my favs...#1 being my most fav and then down...

#1 Siobhan Magnus--what a voice!
#2 Aaron Kelly--gotta love the voice on this cute, young Georgia boy!
#3 Michael Lynch--great voice...a little cocky though.
#4 Crystal Bowersox--definitely can sing, I'd throw coins in the bucket if I heard her sing at a subway station...not that I'm ever at a subway station:)
#5 Katie Stevens--she's the pick of all the preppy people, I'm sure! Definitely has a great voice and way too cute!

So, who is going home tonight???? Lacey or Tim Urban. I'm sorry, but someone has to go!

19 comments:

The Aiken ite said...

Ok, Miss Janice the purse with the pink magnoila is too much! Love it!

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Miss Janice, I have no doubt that you looked looked perfectly prissy today. It sounds like you had a wonderful day, filled with fun events. I'm a school teacher and our spring break is this week, so today I've just enjoyed a relaxing day at home. I just adore all of your teapot jewelry, just precious.

Jenifer Helton said...

Fabulous! I love Coco.. I've been switching back and forth between it and Happy for a few years.

Sherrie said...

Your clothes are fab as always! :)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

The magnolia purse is to die for, and I am totally on TEAM Siobhan with you! XOXO

Bama Belle said...

What fun you must have had today. That purse! It is too sweet! The sweater set positively precious.

Sandra said...

Looking like a doll as usual!! xoxo

Phyllis @Around the House said...

love the blog, love coco and love prissy, your blog is so darned entertaining, and so full of information, it is nice to have someone who just knows, so i will always know hee hee, thanks for your kind comments....I am a new follower of yours, I will incorporate all the proper rules of etiquette for my blog as well...Phyllis

Joanne Kennedy said...

I happen to love Lee but I don't think he will win because he just comes out and sings. He needs to start to play up to the people.

I think tonight Tim should go home.

I think Mike sings good but I can't stand the way he thinks he is so hot!

Hugs,
Joanne

Debbiedoos said...

I can't wait to be a Miss Priss someday:) Actually, I already am LOL, I wear that same perfume I just love it!

Kathie Truitt said...

Okay, I'm headin' to Orlando for Spring Break week after next. Are you a long way from there?

Jeanette said...

Miss Janice, I so enjoy your posts. I have been trying to get my niece to read your blog but she always had a reason not to. With your American Idol (obsession) now she emails me telling me Miss Janice has a new post.

Unknown said...

I feel like I should yell off my balcony here on Hutchinson Island and see if you hear me, Miss Janice! We are down here for our spring break week....Haven't made it any further south, but did get a bit of shopping completed @ Steinmarts in Vero Beach. It's not Lilly, but I did find some ruffly blouses in festive spring colors!

The weather was nice today, wasn't it? A bit cloudy, but warm...Here's hoping for sunshine all day tomorrow!!

kay said...

I just love the purse with the magnoila, what a cute outfit to wear on a rainy day!

Jennifer said...

Lovely! I also have the silver tea pot pin, from my Aunt Flora!

Happy Easter! Jennifer aka Gigi

I Do Declare said...

Oh....I have purse envy!!!!

JulesTX said...

Another perfectly lovely outrfit ! I am loving your pink and black ballet shoes.

Judi said...

I so love the little teapot brooch ~ I'm sure you looked like a million bucks! Your blog header is screamin' Springtime!! Judi

KDC Events said...

Miss Janice I love your shoes!! I bet you have a fabulous closet full of them!! Luck lady =) Have a great weekend! - Denice