Sunday, March 28, 2010

BUNNY LOVE ON THE DINING ROOM SIDEBOARD

I'm joining on the fun with Miss Marty over at AStrollThruLife . She is hosting her fabulous TabletopTuesday and since I'm on the 'Bunny Trail to Easter Sunday', I'm featuring a sideboard in my dining room.

Iced cold pink lemonade or hot tea with jelly beans and macaroons??? Absolutely!
Pink lemonade just says "Springtime is here!"



Hot tea, is being served from this darling majolica teapot with a cute little bunny-motif. I found this precious teapot at HomeGoods.



Pink lemonade and hot tea...Mama gave me the green goblets and the majolica mugs are from one of my all-time favorite stores--First Fruit Collection, on the square in Collierville, Tennessee.




This cute ceramic bunny is from HomeGoods and is sitting on top of a majolica bunny platter, also from Homegoods...Macaroons and Peeps being served y'all!




This little bunny's carrot tail is holding jelly beans...he's also from HomeGoods.



Love the majolica bunny and carrot motif dessert plates...from HomeGoods, of course!


Y'all know I had to use some green gingham napkins!



Embellishing the buffet lamps with these awesome sage green harlequin tassels...



So thank you for visiting with me today and don't forget to check out all the other tabletops over at Marty's Tabletop Party!

18 comments:

midwest miss said...

This is just darling!

Lexilooo said...

That looks really adorable! I just read that they opened a Peeps shop nearby DC...it is 3,000 square feet of Peeps!

Suburban Princess said...

Beautiful! I love how they are easter colours without being sickly sweet! Just perfect!

Bea said...

Beautiful display, Miss Janice!

Tardevil said...

Oh, Miss Janice, you outdid yourself today. I have a similar collection of bunnies (which I'll post later this week), and some of that same Home Goods green majolica. Sure which mine had the selection yours had! I esp. like that teapot and the carrot tray!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

SO many cute Easter things on your sideboard! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

9405018--Pat said...

Beautiful....so cute...thanks for sharing.....Pat H

midnight macaroons said...

Remember when I told you that we shared the same taste in shopping (I have the same rooster kitchen rug). Well, I have the same bunny candy dish! The bunny dragging the carrot with Jelly Belly's. I have the same color Jelly Belly's in my dish as well, LOL. We have to meet up and go shopping.

I will post my Easter decorations this week for you.

GiGi

Gracie Beth said...

I aspire to one day score an invite to one of these fabulous parties!

Sherrie said...

Everything looks divine!

PoshMomma said...

Easter & a Miss J. post: "these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"

Kara said...

LoVely, as always....
Miss shopping with you in Collierville, TN....come home soon!
Kara

Bunny Jean said...

Love that teapot. I've been looking for one, and the cups and saucers, for awhile.

I took a look at the shop you reccomended, they have some nice things.

Talk to you soon ;)
Bunny Jean

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

This is just gorgeous. I love your beautiful dishes. Your pink punch with the pretty ribbon is such a pretty idea and so perfect with your setting. Stunning. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Tricia said...

Everything is so pretty! I was especially taken by the way you arranged the Peeps and macaroons on that bunny platter -- clever! LOVE the gingham napkins, too.

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Such a cute setting! I love the lemonade server.

Tonya said...

What a beautiful display! And I love how you display the punch! :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your bunny collection! I have that same teapot! I'm enjoying your table settings and really like the one in your banner.