Friday, March 30, 2018

Tybee Joy’s Beach House, Part 2

Today I am sharing photos of the “other side” of my friend Joy’s duplex.  As I said in my previous post, she completely redid the interior and turned it into a beach-chic home.  It’s a true fixer-upper, coastal style—full of turquoise, lime green, and coral colors.
I love the lime green sofa in the other side of the duplex, but be still my heart with this adorable turquoise sofa from Four Seasons.   Check out the precious Isaac Mizrahi tasseled flamingo pillow—a Homegoods find.  I want it!  The awesome art is by Bellamy and is the perfect choice for Joy’s decor.  The cabinet is from Ballard Designs.  Joy loves to shop Homegoods and TJ Maxx for lamps, pillows, side tables, vases, and other decorative pieces.



This Ballard Designs cabinet is perfect to store and display Joys’s turquoise and lime green dishes.

Another tasseled flamingo pillow.

Turquoise shuttered laundry room doors and another Bellamy print.

Eek, I’m obsessed with her oyster chandelier from Joss & Main.

Ikea kitchen cabinets and vinyl plank distressed, barn wood flooring.

The coffee station cabinet is from Ballard Designs.

More turquoise and lime green in the bedroom.  Joy installed shiplap throughout the cottage.

All the bedroom mirrors are from Ballard Designs.


Turquoise barn doors to the bathroom.  This is definitely “Fixer-Upper” coastal style.

The bathroom vanity is from Home Depot.

Of course Joy has a crystal chandelier and turquoise ruffles in the bathroom.  Prissy and colorful.

And now...the “Before Photos” of this side of the duplex.



Progressing to a new coastal look...

I hope y’all have enjoyed this tour!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I love everything about both sides of your friends duplex! It's beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Catherine
Smashing Plates

Alison said...

Oh my word, you would never have guessed it was the same place! That turquoise is stunning.

Unknown said...

So glad you are blogging again!!!!!

Unknown said...

Miss Janice, Where are you?

Kathie Truitt said...

Everything about Tybee Joy's little beach cottage is PERFECT!

Luis Rob said...

Love it