Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Beverage Bar

Sharing photos today of my Christmas beverage bar.  It's been real cold here in Georgia and hot chocolate and coffee drinks are my go-to beverages of the day.  Yes, I like to change out my Keurig for the seasons and this cute red one will be on deck through Valentines Day.  I knew when I saw the red buffalo check banner at the Target Dollar Spot that I just had to have it. Gingham and buffalo checks go with everything.  I found the red truck on sale at JC Penny and love using it in my vignettes.  It's loaded down with Starbucks peppermint mocha pods.

Flocked greens are all the rage this Christmas, so I ordered the flocking kit on Amazon.  After it arrived, I decided I wasn't in the mood for all the flocked mess that I would make.  I got some snow spray from Michaels and sprayed the greens with the snow spray.  Very easy and not so messy!

The tiered tray was on sale at Hobby Lobby so I brought it home to add to my collection...a tiered tray for every tabletop is a must, right?!

I found the cute red truck napkins in a little shop in Senoia, Georgia.  That reminds me...the store had their Christmas decked out with red truck decor and it was adorned with a big red truck at the top. SO cute!

As I'm writing this, I'm enjoying a hot cocoa and watching a Hallmark Christmas movie.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad your back blogging. I just realized it the other day from one of your Instagram posts. I love it that you aren't a minimalist. Yes, we have needed hot drinks lately. I said I wouldn't complain after the most humid summer I remember in a long while:)