Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Little Christmas

I'm a bit behind with posting on my blog.  These are some photos of a tablescape I did the other night...

My family loves red velvet cake and I always buy mine from The Fresh Market.  They have the best!

I love to pair Harney Tea's Chocolate Tea with this cake...their Valentine Blend has the perfect chocolate flavor!

I do love MacKenzie Childs' Courtly Check...it meets all my gingham/buffalo check obsessions y'all.

Oh how I want a little red car again!


Thanks for visiting with me today.  Hope y'all are having a Merry Little Christmas season!


3 comments:

Panda said...

So glad to have you back Miss Janice and loving your Southern festive updates here in Scotland!
Happy Christmas y'all

Mona said...

Oh look at that red velvet cake! The roost looks so festive. Merry Christmas!

Miss Janice said...

Belated thanks Panda! Blessings to you in the new year.