Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Decor

Since I spent the last month in Georgia, I'm really behind on decorating for Christmas.  This year, I believe I'll keep it low-key, since I'm not really sure what I'll be doing.

Remember the turquoise tree on the front porch that had orange pumpkins for Halloween?  Well now it's a coastal Christmas tree...with starfish, pink flamingos, and other coastal ornaments I've collected.




I've managed to twinkle up the bedroom with a couple of sparkly champagne-colored tabletop trees...Paris-themed.

They are both loaded with Eiffel tower and fleur de lis ornaments.



Joyeux Noel!

Paris-inspired gift wrapping, of course!

I placed a white feather tree on top of my vanity table and it's my "Shopaholic Girl" tree!

The ornaments are shopping girls and their bags from Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bonwit Teller, Bloomingdale's, and Gucci.





I hope y'all are enjoying the Christmas season!

7 comments:

Miss Jane said...

I just love your Shopping Girls tree!! I do a Shoe Tree, I got a bunch of shoes from the NY MOMA and I've collected others over the years. It's quite fun and now I'm finding little handbag ornaments to add to the tree as well.
Thank you for sharing your holiday decor!

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I love the Paris themed trees and of course the shopping girl tree! All of my favorite stores represented! Love your taste!

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

sooo pretty!!

The Silver Bunny said...

Joyeux Noël à vous, Miss Janice ! J'adore votre décor !

Kari said...

I saw a monogram as a tree topper somewhere and thought of you.
Your trees are lovely.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Shopping Girls!!! Yippee!

That's how I just spent my day!

Lori said...

You always have the best Christmas decorations. Love the porch tree! Merry Christmas!!