Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monogrammed Necklaces

Have y'all seen these monogrammed acrylic necklaces? Monica at The Pink Monogram carries them...These would be precious worn with a cami & cardi, a tee, a sundress, or even with your bathing suit! Just choose your signature style of monogram and your favorite color.








I love this floating monogrammed pendant. It comes on a sterling silver or gold-filled chain in three different chain lengths. This tortoise pendant is my favorite and it also comes in hot pink, metallic silver, and red.

This round rimmed pendant is another cute one which comes on a sterling silver chain, offered in three chain lengths. It is also available in hot pink, red, metallic silver, and tortoise.
This traditional hand-cut script pendant is available with a 16 or 18 inch chain in sterling silver, gold plated, or rose gold and various colors.


The block pendant necklace is also available with two chain length options and comes in sterling silver, gold plated, or rose gold. There are lots of color options for this style also.












On a serious note, I'm sending out prayers and get well wishes to my BFF Teresa Jane. Bless her heart, she's in the hospital in Augusta and I'm praying she's' feeling better real soon!

5 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Thoughts, prayers and get~well wishes to your BFF!

I am lovin' those necklaces. Something to add to the old wish list.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Azaleamum said...

In the 1970's gold monogram pins and matching earrings were tres chic. I, of course, received both for my birthday. Then they fell out of style. Now they are back and with a vengence. As soon as I saw someone wearing a gold "plated" monogram pin in 2011, I ran to my jewelry box and retrieved mine. Nevermind, my surname isn't the same anymore. I went to the jeweler and he converted by pin to a necklace. I LOVE wearing it. No telling what it would cost today with the price of gold is now. Incidentally, The Kinnebrew Co. in Americus, Georgia, 229-924-8888, kinnebrewco.com has the monogram necklaces. Give them a call or look them up on Facebook

Suburban Princess said...

I hope your friend is ok!

Maggie said...

My prayers are with you and your friend.... it sure is a tough one and prays always help!!

I love monogram jewelry
too and offer lots of styles at www.eThoughtfulThings.com

Maggie

Unknown said...

I love this so much. Although I hate my intials, AMP.