Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter


The church is always decorated beautifully for Easter Sunday!
Hallelujah! He is Risen!!!
After spending way too much time hunting online and in the malls for an Easter frock, I finally decided to hunt down one in my own closet. Immediately, I spied this little green and white number that I purchased about 4-5 years ago at Coldwater Creek. With the ivory shrug, it was perfect...nothing fancy, just a bit Spring-y! Pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet and of course, pink Revas!
I won't be serving my traditional Easter Sunday dinner today. Since it's Master's Sunday also, I'm cooking for about ten guys, who will be watching the tournament with my husband. We have a cottage detached from our our home..."The Romper Room"...perfect for them to party and act like houligans!

The two-story building is "The Romper Room at the Roost"
I was so excited that Fred Couples was the co-leader going into Saturday's round and wanted him to win another Green Jacket, but it appears now that it won't happen for him this year. Boo hiss...he's so cute! {grown girl eye candy} I was disgusted with Tiger Woods' language and behavior {kicking his club} on Friday afternoon. He's sooooo tacky! It seems that Tiger needs a bit more anger management rehab. In the words of golfer and CBS analyst Nick Faldo, "I think we can safely say Tiger has lost his game...and his mind."

So...after feeding the fellas, I'll relax and watch the tournament in peace and quiet. I gave up chocolate for Lent, so you can bet I'll be into some of these truffles!
Cheering for Phil Mickelson today. Hope he does well and takes home another Green Jacket!
I'll also be thinking and praying for my bff, who is very ill. This is a photo of her taken many years ago at the Masters with her favorite golfer Ben Crenshaw. Today, I'm sure the Masters is on the TV in the room where she is in Augusta. Thank you so much to all y'all who are praying for Teresa Jane.

9 comments:

Anastasia Schembri said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful Easter Sunday planned! Sorry to hear about Teresa Jane, will keep her in my thoughts.
Wishing you and your loved ones a truly blessed Easter!

Jeannie said...

How fun!! I will be rooting for Phil too- all the way from Rome! Happy Easter.

Lori said...

Happy Easter and a BUBBA wins the Masters. Who would have thunk it. Love how he cried.

Mimi said...

Happy Easter to you! I thought about you this week as Hubby was making his trip to the Masters and also thought about Teresa Jane and how sweet she was to share the invitation for my golf-themed wedding shower. Now I'm so sorry to hear she's ill. Please give her my best and know that I'll be praying for her.

Kanoelani said...

Thank you for the update. I would love to know what you served the men for their Masters Luncheon!

Teresa Jane is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kanoelani said...

Thank you for the update. I would love to know what you served the men for their Masters Luncheon!

Teresa Jane is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kanoelani said...

Thank you for the update. I would love to know what you served the men for their Masters Luncheon!

Teresa Jane is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kanoelani said...

Thank you for the update. I would love to know what you served the men for their Masters Luncheon!

Teresa Jane is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kanoelani said...

Thank you for the update. I would love to know what you served the men for their Masters Luncheon!

Teresa Jane is in my thoughts and prayers.