Friday, March 12, 2010

O'FLAMINGO COCKTAIL PARTY

It's been raining all day today in South Florida...I've been running around town in these little Wellies...

But, I'm ready for a cocktail and here at Bedford Park in Tradition we have the "Flamingo Cocktail Group" which meets {ahem, drinks} once a month for cocktails. This month Sandra Henderson, who is also one of my bookclub members and an Atlanta girl, is hosting O'Flamingo Cocktails! There will be green beer, appetizers, and cocktails...of course! While I'm not sure about green beer for moi, I'm sure it'll be loads of fun partying with the hostess from Atlanta!

"Here's What I'm Wearing." The pullover cardigan is the 'Gloria Cotton Sweater in Grass Green,' by Lilly. The white cotton turtleneck is by Ralph Lauren. The capris are the 'Pink Resort Capri,' by Lilly. I'll tie the Lilly 'Jubilee Scarf' around my neck...love this scarf!
Well, until Miss Tory Burch comes out with grass green and Lilly pink leather Revas, I'm stuck wearing these gold Revas. I'm wearing my silver engraved earrings with the matching engraved bangle bracelet and the matching ring. I'll also wear my silver 'Oyster Perpetual' watch by Rolex and my rollring wedding by Cartier. My ponytail will be adorned with a pink grosgrain ribbon bow and my fragrance for the evening will be 'Wink,' by Lilly.I'll carry my own personalized goblet, given to each hostess of 'Flamingo Parties,' by the founder Stacey.
Of course, I never show up at someone's door empty-handed! So, for the hostess, I taking these white chocolate covered green drizzle pretzels...
Packaged with a little bit of St. Patrick's flair...

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by to visit with me!

29 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

You are so cool!~ I just did a post on Spring fashion and colors, you have it going on!~ Have a wonderful flamingo party:) SOunds fun!!~

A Hint of Home said...

Sounds like you're off to a fun get together. Your outfit is too cute.
Love the pretzels and packaging.
Have a fun weekend!

Suburban Princess said...

The pretzels are adorable!

I wore the LLBean green cableknit sweater and a Lilly scarf today too!

Kathie Truitt said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit. If you get a chance have your picture made in this outfit. I have to admit this is my favorite outfit so far.

bevy said...

What a perfect evening planned! Love white chocolate pretzels... and the festive packaging!

Joanne Kennedy said...

You must have tons and tons of clothes as it seems you never wear the same thing twice!

I'm sure your hostess will love her little package of heaven.

I bet it's a lot of fun being your friend.

Sure you don't want to move here to CA and be my neighbor?

Hugs,
Joanne

The Aiken ite said...

Miss Janice, we all want to be your friend!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen these Revas?? xox MBM
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446245066&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492817470&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1268486669197&ev19=2:9

c said...

love the pretzels (and your outfit, of course)!

The 5 Bickies said...

Hopsy's latest post has the Tory Burch Reva solution for you!

Hope you had fun!

Leiah said...

The pretzels are utterly precious. I wrote my last post hoping, wishing, praying you would read it. It still gets me worked up when I think about it. The party sounds fantabulous - have a wonderful evening!

Sandra said...

And you will look perfect and have the perfect hostess gifts! xoxo

Whosyergurl said...

LOVE IT! You will be adorable and those drizzle pretzels are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!
xo,
Cheryl

nannykim said...

Such great ideas! The "glass" looks like such a statement of FUN. The pretzels are dashing! Ha--the outfit ties in with all to say, "Fun has arrived!!" Love it!

Anonymous said...

Here is another Reva option for you ;) xox MBM
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod98160023&eItemId=prod98160023&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN&parentId=&icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FNo%253D0%2526Ntt%253DTory%252BBurch%2526_requestid%253D24019%2526N%253D4294966940

M. L. said...

Those boots are just terrific! Another great post.

Miss Janice, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. With nearly 500 followers I dont know how you find the time but I sure always appreciate it.

I visit your blog almost daily - I need my Southern connection and you are it!

I would love to visit my Southern family (GA, NC, TN) more often but until I can I thank you for your warmth and reminders about all the great points of Southern living (for example: clothing, manners, decorating and trends).

midnight macaroons said...

I love your Lilly silk scarf. I often wear scarves to accessorize too. I really like your style.

Thanks so much for getting back with me regarding the Magnolia plates. Isn't it disappointing when you find a fabulous set and can't locate the pattern to order more? I hate it when that happens. If I come across another Magnolia set I'll be sure to share.

Have a beautiful weekend....

Gigi

Beth Dunn said...

Love your easter decor, wellies and everything Miss Janice! xoxo
SC

Her Preppiness said...

Fabulous

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

A cocktail party club!! What a marvelous idea.

Anonymous said...

Another fun outfit! And I love those toile Wellies! Miss Janice, can I be you when I grow up?!?!

linda said...

You are the cutest! Love your outfit posts!

the pink prep said...

i love those wellies! hope you had a wonderful flamingo party -- i'd love to recreate those pretzels for my little muffy on wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Janice! Oh, what fun I know will happen with your friends. You will be the cutest one there in your charming outfit, I'm sure!
Love those little shoes too.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love those Wellies! How cute are they! Your outfit is cute too!

Manuela

Nanette said...

Hi Miss Janice,
It sounds like a fun get-together. I am sure you looked wonderful in your cute little outfit!
Valerie

Socially Savvy said...

Love your Lilly Jubilee scarf!

Jeanette said...

What a cool sounding party. Your fashion choices are perfect. Those pretzels look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love your pink and green, girl!