Thursday, July 21, 2022

Summer Porches

 I snapped a photo of my front porch this morning. My porches keep getting smaller with every move.

I have a large lanai in the back which overlooks the fairway at our golf club. I decorated it with Lilly Pulitzer loot and now I’m tired of that. I still wear my Lilly, just don’t want my house to be Lilly-field anymore. I will change it up, just trying to decide how I want it to look. 

It’s so hot and humid in Florida right now that I’m not using either porches. Summer has always been my least favorite time of the year. There isn’t much going on in July and August. I’m looking forward to Labor Day…football season and pumpkin-everything! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree- can't wait for fall and pumpkin everything! But summer is my second favorite season.