Saturday, July 23, 2022

For the Love of Checks

 I have always loved check fabrics…Buffalo check or gingham check, I love them both.  I have checked linens all over my house (red and white, blue and white, green and white, and sometimes yellow and white. I have placed all the pink and white to my riff raff closet for storage). So yes. I’m a bit obsessed with check!

I have purchased a lot of checked linens from TheFoxDecor.com in the past and when I saw this cute bath rug with the red gingham ruffle, I knew I had to have it and the matching shower curtain.

Here’s a few photos of my guest bath decorated with red and white gingham and some blue and white pieces.






I’m just getting a head start in my Christmas decor!! I’ll share more of my gingham/buffalo check decor later. 

No comments: