Monday, December 4, 2017

Lilly-fied Christmas Tree

I still love Lilly Pulitzer, but being honest, I just don't buy as much as I used to.  The styles are way too short for me now and are really geared for the young girls.  That's okay, because I have enough Lilly that I never need to wear the same outfit twice between Easter and Labor Day!

I have always had a Lilly-fied Christmas tree and last year I found a cute pink tree in the At Home store.  It was a display and the lights were dead, so I added the Lilly for Target gold lantern lights and also some pink flamingo lights.

I decorated it with Lilly Pulitzer ornaments and pink and green bulbs.  Of course, the topper is my monogram.


I have removed a lot of the pink in my home decor but the office is still decked out in everything pink and green.  I'll be back later in the week with more of my Christmas decor. 

No comments: