Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Tablescapes

As the Christmas season is almost over, I’m sharing some of my holiday tablescapes.  I don’t have a formal lifestyle and am surrounded by a small family, so everything is low-scale and very casual these days.  That’s okay with me!
“Truck Yeah!”  Red trucks are all the rage right now and this one is a cutie I found at JC Penney.  The truck plates are from Pier 1 as are the red script napkins.  Of course, gingham goes with everything so I layered the two napkins together.

“Baby It’s Cold Outside.”  I have had these snowmen plates for years and layered them with galvanized charger plates from Kirkland’s and black gingham plates from Pottery Barn Kids.  The black buffalo check napkins are from The Sew Savvy on Etsy.  I used the “Baby It’s Cold Outside” ornaments from Hobby Lobby as napkin rings.  The centerpiece is from Pier 1.

This is my “All I Want for Christmas is Rae Dunn” scape.  I have been collecting Rae Dunn pottery for awhile and I’m pretty much addicted.  Once you start with this stuff, you can’t stop.  If you are a new collector, good luck out there!  There are a ton of people who buy it all up and then list it online for ridiculous prices.  I will just take my chances of finding the pieces on my wishlist at TJ Maxx and Homegoods. My favorite pieces have the “tall skinny letters” like the ones below.  Seriously, when you find a piece you are looking for, it’s like JACKPOT!

I found these tartan charger plates at Michael’s for under $2 each!

Yes, more Rae Dunn, please!

Thank you for stopping by today and Merry Christmas to everyone.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

All three are adorable. You can never go wrong with gingham or tartans.

Meghan said...

Beautiful!

Panda said...

Merry christmas to you and those you love. Sounds like you have a lot going on and being valiant xx