Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits

This morning I heated up some biscuits from Callie’s.  I am planning on serving these as appetizers on Christmas Day—stuffed with pimiento cheese, chicken salad, and ham.  Whenever I travel to Atlanta, I love stopping in at Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits. Their biscuits are made by hand and you can add ham, pimiento cheese, etc.

You can buy Callie’s frozen biscuits from their bakeries, website, or now from The Fresh Market Groceries.  I got the Cheese and Chive Biscuits and they are so soft and flaky.

Served with naughty or nice egg nog...it’s a perfect mid-morning treat.

My biscuit of choice when I visit the bakery is the cheese & chive with the shredded ham.  Oh my goodness, they are fattening for sure, but a real Southern delicacy!

Callie’s also has a bakery in Charleston, so do yourself and visit them if you are ever in one of these two Southern cities.

1 comment:

KittyLuvr said...

I found the Miss Callie's biscuits at my Fresh Market! They only had the cinnamon biscuits but they were a delicious treat on Christmas morning. I will definitely try them again. Thanks for sharing that info!