Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

Last Friday I visited the new Lilly Pulitzer store in Macon for their Grand Opening...just in time to see the Spring line in person!  I also got to meet Pearl, the owner's cute Pug, she was dressed in pink of course,


This is Cherish and she's the owner of the store.  What a dream come true this must be for such a beautiful young lady!  She looks like a model!


Treats were set up but I abstained, as I was dieting that day.

I loved this setting outside the dressing rooms with the gorgeous upholstery.


Beautiful chandeliers....



More cuteness on the walls with a coastal border...



Lots of Lilly eye candy throughout the store.


I specifically went in to see the Rosie Shift dress in person and I still love it!


However, the Shorely Blue Ottoman Stripe Charlene is actually my favorite...and also the Exotic Orchid Charlene dress that Cherish is wearing in the first photo.  LOVE both of them!


Welcome to Macon!

The Pink Flamingo
5437 Bowman Road
Macon, Georgia, Suite 123
478.257.7775
Facebook ~Instagram

4 comments:

Farrah said...

How fun!

Seersucker Sass said...

I have been eyeing that Charlene dress... After seeing the photo of it on Cherish, I know I have to have it! Owning a Lilly store would be my dream... what a lucky lady :)

Great post, Miss Janice!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Miss Janice said...

Lots of cute loot!

Miss Janice said...

She's so beautiful and I agree, it looks great on her.