Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

The Lilly Pulitzer print "Multi In The Vias" is my favorite in the Spring 2015 line.

The Charlene Knit Shift Dress would be cute worn alone or with a vest.


The Rosie Squareneck Shift Dress is adorable and I look forward to trying it on for fit and wearing it with a cardi.

This print is perfect for Spring and the Infinity Scarf is definitely on my wish list!

I love the Lilly Bermuda Shorts and these look adorable with the Anna Maria pink button down.

The Sarasota Tunic is adorable and looks so comfy, but stylish!

The Briella Cap Sleeve Dress is cute too!












4 comments:

Heather A. said...

I am loving the In The Vias print too! Those dresses are so cute and would be great for spring! Until then though, I'll be wearing my infinity scarf to bring some bright colors to my wardrobe!

Her Preppiness said...

All excellent choices.

Miss Janice said...

The print is beautiful! I think I like the Bermudas the most for me.

Miss Janice said...

Beautiful in person!