Monday, February 2, 2015

Monogram Monday

Lands' End Totes I have had mine for many years and because I take care of my loot, they all are in great condition.  I love their totes because they are just plain cute and they are "tip proof"...they stand up by themselves.  The bags are made of 24 oz. canvas and are available in open-top and zip-top styles.  These bags are not just for summer time...I use my year-round.  Some of the styles come with an external pocket, internal pocket, and a key keeper.  Of course, mine are all monogrammed.




Right now, they have a deal going...if you buy 3 or more, you will save $5 on each tote.

There is also another deal, valid through today.  

Save 20% when you spend $50
Save 25% when you spend $100
Save 30% when you spend $150
Promotion Code:  BUYMORE
Pin:  1580 

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm going to check the Land's End UK site to see if they are making the same offer here. I love a sturdy tote for the warmer months and would adore one with my monogram on it.

Ali x

Miss Janice said...

Hope you are able to purchase one!