Monday, September 29, 2014

Enjoying Autumn

 I hope everyone is enjoying autumn.  We have had a slight chill in the air in the mornings, but not enough chilly days to bring out the big sweaters and vests...maybe tomorrow!  Here's a few photos I've posted on Instagram recently.  I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to get settled back in Georgia. 

John Paul...in his new spot on the kitchen counter.


An autumn tablescape for supper...



Getting the front porch ready for Halloween...

Nibbles and Bits...for Mama and her little lady friends.


Apple Punch...

Pumpkin Dip*


*Recipe for the Pumpkin Dip:
16 oz canned pumpkin
16 oz cream cheese
2 cups confectioner's sugar
1 tsp pumpkin spice

Mix the sugar and pumpkin spice well and add the canned pumpkin and cream cheese.  Blend all ingredients and chill.  Serve with graham sticks or ginger snaps.  


Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Tea...

Our at-home Gameday treats for the FSU - NCState game on Saturday.  Another nerve-wrecking game, but the Noles won!  Oh, and the Bucs won too!  #gobucs 



Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy the season y'all!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Everything looks so lovely and yummy! Your mama raised you right. I'm sure she and her lady friends will enjoy all the treats you prepared for them. Getting settled in a new home seems to take forever.

Tammy B said...

Everything is lovely. I need to try the Trader Joe's tea...next time I go to Atlanta or Nashville.

Farrah said...

That dip sounds delicious. What crackers/cookies did you use?

Unknown said...

I just adore your blog Miss Janice!

Unknown said...

I just adore your blog Miss Janice!💕

Miss Janice said...

Thank you so much Karen!

Miss Janice said...

I'm so behind in my thank you's!

Miss Janice said...

Belated thanks Tammy!

Miss Janice said...

Those are graham cracker sticks. It's also good with ginger snaps.