Monday, May 20, 2013

Tea on the Porch


Tea on the Porch today.

I used my blue and white dinnerware with pops of pink...

I finally realized that I'm an orchid killer, so it's faux orchids for me from now on!  My faux orchids look better than the live ones I've been killing.

Chinoiserie placecards...

Monogrammed silver napkin rings...

Grapefruit juice and champagne and cute pink chinoiserie beverage napkins.

Savories, scones, and sweets...on Detox Monday.  Shame on me!

Outfit of the Day.

Here's What I Wore.   The dress is Barbara Gerwit, the tote is by Michael Kors, and the flats are by Tory Burch.

So tonight, I'm back to some Lean Cuisine and some Clean Living food.  Hope y'all have a great week!

9 comments:

NikkiL said...

Great inspiration. My dear friend is on vacation in Thailand. I'm planning a ladies luncheon when they get back.. I think I'll use my blue willow and theme my tablescape after yours. Thanks for he ideas.Nikki

Anonymous said...

I love Blue Willow with hot pink, Blue Willow is such a classic pattern here in the South. This months edition of Southern Living has it mixed with lime green, I thought of you when I saw it.

Anonymous said...

I love Blue Willow with hot pink, Blue Willow is such a classic pattern here in the South. This months edition of Southern Living has it mixed with lime green, I thought of you when I saw it.

Donna said...

Lovely! I would love to sit on your porch for tea. I promise to be on my best behavior. Great ideas for mixing other colors with Blue Willow. Think I will dig mine out and do just that. Miss Januce, you are a constant source of inspiration!

Alison said...

Miss J., you have about the prettiest porch I've ever seen!

Ali x

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I love your table setting!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

You are just the most swanky gal ever! Sniffle, sniff, boo hoo....I have NO idea why but Instagram kicked me off! I am oh so sad! I have no clue as to why!!

Love and Hugs,
Madame Spoiled...aka...Mrs. Kindergarten

Miss Janice said...

Mrs. K, What do you mean they kicked you off Instagram? That's just crazy!

Courtney said...

LOVING your porch tea party, i'll have to throw a similar one for my dinner party crew soon! thanks for the ideas


Xo Courtney
www.ColorMeCourtney.com