Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monograms on Monograms on Monograms


I do and I did!




So how much is too much monogramming?  I say "Too much is never enough!"

My traditional married monogram {jGs} is on my duvet cover and shams.  I use my traditional monogram on pretty much everything instead of using the modern version of my married monogram {jGk}, which includes my husband's first name initial on the right.  My husband doesn't care, because he's not into all the monogramming craziness anyway.

Fancy script font...

This is a font I don't normally use and I don't know the name, 'cuz I ordered this tote over the phone from The Snappy Turtle, but I think it worked well on the tote...

Monogrammed blouse pockets are popular now, and this one is monogrammed in a script font.

I love using monogramming decals on my glassware and the diamond font is one that I love!

Interlocking script is my favorite...I think it looks real prissy!

The circle font is another fave of mine...one that I used on bath towels and candles...

My monogram on the wall...interlocking script.

Interlocking script...pearls...pink and green cooler.  Perfection!

Love the circle font on my new notecards...

Fancy script on my koozies...

Interlocking script on my ponycap...

Fancy script on my soap...Lord have mercy that silver needs to be polished!

I just picked up these bandannas today...monogrammed in a diamond font.  I'm gonna wear these as headbands to keep my hair out of my face while I'm on the treadmill!

Of course, my shower mat must be monogrammed--navy blue in a circle font.

17 comments:

aMk said...

Love this monogram mania! That cooler? SO FAB!

Jennifer said...

LOVE all of it! That font is Fish Tail or Beans depending on where you look at it. I monogram everything too.

My Cherie Amour said...

There is nothing better than a monogram or two or three. I love your cooler. So cute and girlie.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

More than fabulous!! I love it all, well you knew I would!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Tricia said...

Love everything!! Monograms just make me smile!! xo

NikkiL said...

I love monograms too. Nice to see so many fonts. Around here ladies have a signature font and stick with that one for everything. I just got a darling hot pink spa wrap at Bayou Booksellers. They monogrammed it in script in black to match my darling pink and black spa slides for the sauna at the gym. Now I feel truly elegant even at the gym taking a steam or sauna. Nikki

#unmatched said...

oooh love that gold tote!

Amy B. said...

I am lucky because my traditional married monogram and modern married monogram are the same, so I never have to decide which one to use!

Amy B. said...

I am lucky because my traditional married monogram and modern married monogram are the same, so I never have to decide which one to use!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I agree...you just can't go wrong with a monogram!

KK

NikkiL said...

I wonder does Reese Witherspoon use her married initial? After divorce, do you have to go get all new things? I wanted to give my friend a monogrammed necklace for her birthday but she's between husbands. Awkward. What is the protocol?

Miss Janice said...

Dear Monique,
I'm not sure which monogram Ms. Witherspoon uses:) After a divorce, a person can use the monogram of their choice. I would assume the person would use the monogram of the name they are using legally. It is acceptable to use your single girl monogram...I still have many pieces monogrammed with my single girl monogram.

Rose said...

love this post! the cooler is my favorite

Her Preppiness said...

Love the monograms.

Her Preppiness said...

adore that cooler

Donna said...

The only monogrammed item I own was my mother's compact. It sits on my dressing table. I would love to have a monogrammed necklace. Any suggestions on where to purchase one without breaking the bank?

Miss Janice said...

Donna,
The preppy gift sites on the right side bar of my blog all have cute monogrammed necklaces!