Wednesday, January 16, 2013

American Idol is Back!

Tonight is the Season 12 premiere of American Idol.  I've watched this show every season since the beginning and can't stop now.  Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest are returning and this year we have Keith Urban, Diva Mariah Carey--with her bodyguards to save her from Nicki Minaj.  Drama. Drama. Drama!

While I do enjoy watching the auditions, I'm not a fan of the television coverage of those who are horrible singers or those who act crazy when rejected by the judges.  I would much rather the talented individuals get the coverage they deserve.  Bring on the talented singers.

1 comment:

The enchanted home said...

I am happy..love watching raw talent develop before my very eyes. Kind of mixed on the judges, love Keith and Randy but jury is out on the other two characters:)