Friday, August 10, 2012

Looking Cute While Working Out

Southern girls must look cute when they are working out!  When I run in 5k races I always try to wear something cute and coordinate my outfit just like I do any other day.  I admit...sometimes I look a little tacky at the gym...just being honest y'all!

I love monogrammed Norts.  Lucky for me, there aren't too many girls wearing these around Port St. Lucie, Florida...at least not yet!  You can find these at Classic Prep Monograms or buy your own Nike shorts and have them monogrammed.

Love these monogrammed tees from The Southern Monogram.  They are available in short sleeve and long sleeve lengths.

You can choose from a variety of fabrics for the pocket, OR you order one like mine...with a Lilly Pulitzer fabric pocket...monogrammed!  Precious y'all!!!


Yes ma'am!  A monogrammed sports bra!  A must-have for the Southern girl who likes to stay fit.  You can find these at The Southern Monogram.

Keeping it preppy...I love these running shoes from Nike!   Pink and green and stinkin' cute!

I always wear Ralph Lauren socks to work out and run...of course I have them in every color!  I saw the multi-colored packs at Dillard's recently...maybe 6 to the pack...lots of cute colors!

For the chilly days...a monogrammed sweatshirt!  LOVE these!  These are also available from The Southern Monogram and they have lots of colors!

Prefer a hoodie...monogrammed?  These are available at Premier Impressions and they have a wide choice of colors.  Love 'em!

Premier Impressions also carries these cute monogrammed caps.  Y'all know how I love my monogrammed pony caps!  They have these caps available in lots of colors!

Could you make your outfit a little more Southern?  Yes ma'am, just add a monogrammed grosgrain ribbon pony bow.



I hope y'all have been inspired by the Olympic games.  Ready.  Set.  Just do it! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of those options! Too cute!! Anything and everything monogrammed catches my eye, and you have picked out the most adorable monogrammed workout goodies!

Jordan said...

I NEED to get my Norts monogrammed. Love your posts Miss Janice. You follow me on instagram (jweatherford08) and asked if I had a blog. Well after much consideration and previous blog hiatus, I am back to blogging! I hope you'll follow me!

xoxo
-Jordan
http://totteachingyurmanlover.blogspot.com/

Green Tea & Blue Jay said...

ahhh those nike shorts are SOOO cute. want want want. thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

So many great choices! Love all the pink and green!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

Love this post, Miss Janice!! Spin class is more fun when you dress like this :) My mama read this post and she ordered a pair of those adorable Nike tennis shoes for each of us! So excited to get them. LOVE the colors. Thanks for sharing :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Lori said...

Mmmm. . .I really like those Nike running shoes and caps. I love all of the pink and green too!!

Lori

Lori said...

Mmmm. . .I really like those Nike running shoes and caps. I love all of the pink and green too!!

Lori

Kate said...

Just bookmarked all of these!