Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Style File

Today I'm featuring a very stylish lady...the beautiful Angela, author of the blog Diary of a Domestic Failure.    Angela is the wife of 10 years to a Navy Pilot and the mother of two little girls.
.  


During her husband's deployments, she takes care of their 2 girls, the home, the finances, the dog, and also runs a business {Preppy Poppy--cute personalized products for children}.  She is a self-professed "train wreck"  when it comes to domestic duties.  However, she is a fashion statement for sure!  I love her style and I think y'all will too.

In this photo, she's wearing a Target maxi skirt and boyfriend cardigan, J Crew white cami, bubble necklace from eBay, monogrammed necklace, a Mulberry Bayswater pocketbook, and Prada sunglasses.



How cute is she in this outfit?!!!  Love the J Crew polka dot blouse and shorts, with the Michael Kors belt, Kendra Scott black 'Danielle' earrings, Gucci sunglasses, and a black 'Saffiano' Prada tote.


Wearing a precious Target leopard dress, black bubble necklace from eBay, and Tom Ford 'Sandrine' sunglasses.


Love this look also...a blue stripe dress from Old Navy, red bubble necklace from eBay, Target belt, Rayban 'Aviator' sunglasses, and Tory Burch 'Thora' sandals.


Looking very Jackie-O here...wearing a Target black strapless jumpsuit, Nadri necklaces, and Tom Ford 'Calgary' sunglasses.



Did you notice all the fabulous bubble necklaces she's wearing?  These are all the rage right now.  Angela paid $9.00 - $15.00 for these on ebay.  If you contact her on the blog, she just might give you the link to the eBay seller!

And don't you just love her collection of sunglasses?!  She looks ever-so chic wearing them!!!

So stop over and visit with the Domestic Failure.  Be sure to read her story about her very brave journey with anorexia.

12 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

She's got a cute figure so I think she would look good in anything!

Michelle said...

Angela is truly beautiful inside & out!!!! Love your featured blogger, Miss Janice!!!

hEl said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love her style and her courage to share her story on such a tough subject.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's a beauty with a beautiful name (my daughter's name is Angela)! :)
Thanks for sharing her with us.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

The enchanted home said...

What a beautiful family shot and she is one stylish and pretty mama!! Will go visit her now......she has amazing style.

Natalie said...

Angela has great style for sure!!

Rose Chandler Johnson said...

Ah...so cute. I love that she has chosen separates from low (Tarja)to higher (Prada) price ranges. Demonstrating that everybody can have some "style" no matter what the budget.

Ang said...

Thank you Janice. I was so surprised and flattered that you chose to feature me on for your Friday Style Post! Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I love paying dress up, you have all made my day!

AngelaV said...

I love her name! LOL! I will definetly check out her blog!

AngelaV said...

I love her name! LOL! I will definetly check out her blog!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I love her style!! Does she have an instagram?

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Miss Janice said...

Rachel,
I don't think she has an instagram. She is PreppyPoppy on Twitter. I follow her there and will ask her.
Miss Janice