Thursday, June 28, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Bermuda...1982  "HERE'S WHAT I WORE"  This was one of my favorite sundresses evah!  I believe it was a Lanz...green with yellow daisies.  I bought it at the Casual Hut in Daniel Village in Augusta...THE place to shop in Augusta, back in the day!  I wore this dress all the time.  In this photo, I'm wearing my favorite hair accessory at that time, a Masters sun visor.  I'm also wearing the evah-popular memory beads {add-a-bead} necklace, my gold Rolex, and a tacky "Janice" necklace [short-lived fad}. 


6 comments:

I Do Declare said...

That's a great dress - you'd look just as glam in it now!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

You're just as adorable in this pic as you are in your current pics, Miss Janice! Good taste is forever in style!

KK

Tammy B said...

I wore Malia sundresses back in the day. I wish they still made them. Remember Peter Popovitch? Cute skits and tops.

Azaleamum said...

Loved Lanz and like Tammy B, I also wore Malia sundresses and Peter Popovitch. Remember the Villager? Goodness gracious. So classic. Never out of style. Cable stitch sweaters and matching skirts. No one but hippies wore jeans.

Azaleamum said...

Loved Lanz and like Tammy B, I also wore Malia sundresses and Peter Popovitch. Remember the Villager? Goodness gracious. So classic. Never out of style. Cable stitch sweaters and matching skirts. No one but hippies wore jeans.

Lori said...

You look great in that outfit. I love your Throwback Thursdays. Takes me back in time too.

Lori