Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Today!

Have you seen the new mittens and scarves at Lilly Pulitzer? I just ordered these today...they aren't available to ship yet, but you should place your order now so that you won't miss out! These will be perfect for my trips to Georgia or early jogs on the soon-to-be very chilly Florida mornings!


This is the Lilly angora scarf to match the mittens...so cute!

Well, I certainly don't need this watch, but love it! It's the Hermes Kelly watch.

These monogrammed felt clutch bags are also from The Pink Monogram...look at all the colors and they are monogrammed as well! These are so chic.
I really really need an Hermes belt!!! Classic. Timeless. On the hunt.
Love this look...ribbon bows on ballet flats. I will be sporting this look real soon y'all!
Oh Lord, now I have to monogram my placemats. What a fabulous look!
Have a fabulous day y'all!

5 comments:

PoshMomma said...

I'm DYING over those placemats. So darn cute.

CeCe said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Natalie said...

The clutch is so cute!!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh I love the scarf and mittens the best.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Love, love, love the placemats!