Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inspiration for Autumn

I've done all the organizing I can possibly do around the house. Today, I sat down at my desk and brought out all my Autumn magazines...the new ones and those from previous seasons.
Love the inspiration from Southern Living and all the Hoffman Media publications!
Of course, I still like to look back at cute stuff I didn't have the chance to do in the years gone by...
Getting together some ideas for gift & treat packaging, decorating, and entertaining!
A little pumpkin pie for energy...
And...my new favorite Autumn coffee "Pumpkin Pecan Pie" coffee from Cracker Barrel. They are offering these little one-pot packs in various Autumn flavors. I divide the package into three servings, which will brew two cups each...just enough for moi! {I don't want to waste this special coffee...in fact, yesterday, I was hitting up all the local Cracker Barrels buying up these little packages --they are great for a quick hostess gift package!}
Pumpkin Pecan Pie coffee...yum yum y'all!
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope y'all have a fantastic week.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I am loving your inspiration for fall! I had my first pumpkin spice latte & pumpkin muffin of the season today!!!!

Suburban Princess said...

Ooo I just got home with my autumn copy of TeaTime mag to go through and plan cozy nights in this season :O) Have you tried the Target pumpkin coffee? I think it's Archer Farms?

Brittany said...

LOVE fall! I just got my Southern Living the other day and it made me so excited!!

CanadianPrep said...

Oooo, I that coffee sounds like heaven in a cup! I was hesitant for fall, but your decorating posts alway get me a little more excited for season changes (and now extremely thirsty for pumpkin coffee!)!

jeanie said...

That coffee sounds delicious--going to have to head to Cracker Barrel to get some! I've never thought of taking flavored coffee as a hostess gift, I'll make sure I pick some up for my coffee loving friends!

Lori said...

I see that I'm not the only one who saves old holiday magazines. I have a few from nearly 10 years ago. I just can't stand the thought of throwing them out. Each year I glean new ideas from them. Pie looked delish!! Coffee sounds devine!!

Lori
(Lmsbartow)

What Kate Wore said...

How many ways can you say "yumalicious"? That pie is *killing* me.

Happy fall Miss Janice!
tp

bj said...

OMYGOSH...
PUMPKIN PECAN PIE COFFEE....
I AM IN HEAVEN....

Can't wait to try it.
Thanks for coming by..come back often.xo bj